the thread about nothing...

do yourself a favor and look up david yarrow's photography. it's amazing.
"Yarrow uses an innovative technique to capture his shots. One of Yarrow's methods involves coating his camera casing in a variety of scents to entice dangerous animals towards his camera lens."
1600315799815.png

1600315636697.png

First time I ate a McFlurry I threw up the whole night, maybe the machine was dirty or the milk expired. Never tried it again after that, but that day I was also stung by a scorpion...could be that.
Wow man, that sounds awful. Both those mishaps.

I can’t remember the last time I had a McFlurry. It’s probably close to 20 years since I’ve had one.

idk about solange...but i felt the same way about kelly rolland >>> beyonce in terms of face

1600327902987.png
I absolutely adore kelly and tend to rate good looking dark skinned chicks higher than light skinned chicks, but I dunno.

Beyonce's fairly top notch. I wonder how I'd view her if she was just on Keri Hilson's level. Convo may be different.

Oh, btw (I hate doing this objectification **** nowadays, but I'm already 3 sentences in) Keri is better looking than Bey.

always thought solange looked better than beyonce. definitely more interesting:

slightly above average calves

I prefer Beyonce because she has more meat on her body.
Wow man, that sounds awful. Both those mishaps.

I can’t remember the last time I had a McFlurry. It’s probably close to 20 years since I’ve had one.
Shoot coming up on 15 years of not eating McDonalds.
idk about solange...but i felt the same way about kelly rolland >>> beyonce in terms of face

1600327902987.png
I don't know why but have NEVER been a fan of Kelly Rowland.
Latavia was the best looking in dc imo
Yeah she definitely number 1 in my book.

I absolutely adore kelly and tend to rate good looking dark skinned chicks higher than light skinned chicks, but I dunno.

Beyonce's fairly top notch. I wonder how I'd view her if she was just on Keri Hilson's level. Convo may be different.

Oh, btw (I hate doing this objectification **** nowadays, but I'm already 3 sentences in) Keri is better looking than Bey.
I think Keri Hilson's personality and public image make her more attractive than Beyonce. I have no issue with Beyonces political views but how she came across in interviews it was kind of serious or ditsy in interviews. Keri seemed fun and like a real cool chick to hang out with.

Back
Top Bottom