the thread about nothing...

I hope Nike makes more colorways, it really is a good looking sneaker. The last pair I owned were the Lakers version back in 04.
1600963461074.jpeg
Did these release during the 2004 all star weekend? They have the same logo as the all star releases during that time

azg_pe_allstar5-5.jpg

Did these release during the 2004 all star weekend? They have the same logo as the all star releases during that time

azg_pe_allstar5-5.jpg

No, they didn’t release. I remember going to NTLA to buy the ASG 2K4’s and the VC3’s. They handed out a fold out pamphlet of what they were releasing and there was a big sticker over one of the pages. I peeled it off....it was the AZG! Nike was so sure Lebron would make the team they advertised them and quickly covered up their mistake.

I’ve been seeing a lot of people making custom rugs .... anybody know how? Been seeing the ones below, another dude does classic album rugs , etc.

this guy sells the machine (when he has it in stock)

what reeboks are these?

oh yeah, slightly above average calves, my favourite fit pic page, all in all she has great taste.

yo i love woman, i be looking at em like like "how can i just be w/ one?" ther'e's' so many beautiful variations. how can i be w/ one. i saw that llyod banks interview like a decade ago & he said he never had a girlfriend. that was some enlightening ****. i love y'all uglt asses. i want her. i want you. i eant you & i want u too. y'all all pretty. sasha banks isa heartthrob, but all y'all is like godadamn... u wanna make out? huh? u wanna kiss? i'd love to kiss :lol:;

yo i love woman, i be looking at em like like "how can i just be w/ one?" ther'e's' so many beautiful variations. how can i be w/ one. i saw that llyod banks interview like a decade ago & he said he never had a girlfriend. that was some enlightening ****. i love y'all uglt asses. i want her. i want you. i eant you & i want u too. y'all all pretty. sasha banks isa heartthrob, but all y'all is like godadamn... u wanna make out? huh? u wanna kiss? i'd love to kiss :lol:;

Back
Top Bottom