the thread about nothing...

1601177358455.jpeg

All he had to do was sport the socks up for that true OG look.

How do they get their socks so stick like that or is it some special kind? Jordan's socks use to be similar. Almost looked like ankle weights.
I think those socks are doubled up on material wise and extra thick. I saw a pair in person at Marshall’s once and they were the Jordan 3 pair that MJ wore in the 88 dunk contest. They stay like that because of the extra layer on them.

It's funny cause ppl are back to rockin the short shorts and high socks again. Never thought it'd come back but I guess everything has a cycle. Wondering when those bell bottoms are coming back too :lol:
This. Everything comes back eventually. I was telling my bro the same thing about those bell bottoms. This gen will probably have the girls doing the 70s look but the fellas are already jumping to the 90’s baggy look.

I think those socks are doubled up on material wise and extra thick. I saw a pair in person at Marshall’s once and they were the Jordan 3 pair that MJ wore in the 88 dunk contest. They stay like that because of the extra layer on them.
He also used to have his ankles tapped real thick before games. It's amazing he was able to move the way he did with all that tape.
gettyimages-1456964-1024x1024.jpg

He also used to have his ankles tapped real thick before games. It's amazing he was able to move the way he did with all that tape.
Oh wow, didn’t know he used that much. I find it hard to hoop in lace up ankle braces alone.

Never understood why Kobe be rocking oversized jersey.
THATS what made that pic look so odd, lol. Yeah, it’s him not leaving the baggy era yet. Draft of 96 so you know how that is :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom