the thread about nothing...

Smart man. I opted to just be numbed up and be awake through the surgery. Worst decision ever because the roots of my wisdom teeth were curved.

Took the dentist a long time to extract. I think he even broke a tool lmao
Virtually all this.
Mine got extracted two years back. Apparently my gum had grown around it.
Definitely opted for the local anesthesia. I'm not going under.
it was brutal...
Glad u good Grine Grine

Screenshot_20200929-080151_Twitter.jpg

This may be a dumb question. But if I open an account and receive payment, can I send the money I just received without linking my bank account?
IIRC does require at least DC, but you don’t necessarily have to put the money in that account. You can let the funds sit on the app.

No lie fam I had a grey Jeep like this that I held on to until about 2004. I don’t even know why lol
Aww man, why’d you get rid of it? Should’ve left it in the dresser or something. They’re not worth much but still hard to find these days.

Picked up some cool 80’s kicks at Ross today. I got a pair of Converse ERX-260 lows in white/purple. This used to be rocked by Magic Johnson in the 1987/88 season. Would like to rock these once the finals start :emoji_thumbsup: 8)

$29.99
1601424680642.jpeg

Scooped up a 2 set of Pac-Man socks too. I would’ve bought more but it was the only one.
137B96F4-6C8C-41C3-8A9F-ABF86566BE1B.jpeg 6C8D0D9E-6520-4C78-9001-A5C5AB5CAA3A.jpeg
Those coms are nice

Those coms are nice

Thanks OG. They had hi tops there as well but not in my size. You should check your local Ross/Marshall’s if you’re interested in a pair. Resellers are starting to look out for them and doubling (some triple) their money.

Back
Top Bottom