the thread about nothing...

Two kids playing varsity basketball........pickup days are numbered.
BF63E46B-5CAD-4B35-AE1C-9468A14C69B9.jpeg
230D6184-E8DE-4C8F-85A9-ABA3F6AE2AF5.jpeg
B33C33A2-B3F5-4AA8-8807-9FC65E40C089.jpeg
6373D66E-B79D-4B6F-95B8-D1F12382AA4C.jpeg
3D4EBDC6-C5A8-4E14-97A3-087243DB5DEC.jpeg

Work sneakers. Tired of tearing up my good ****.
09DEC7A4-213F-44B2-9C44-487BC6A53838.jpeg
A03B49A9-3BFF-471F-9AC2-E4C2D3E25E23.jpeg

Yall be hittin on Marshalls.

This is what my local one looks like. ☹☹
20201024_142145.jpg

bendover bendover thats me but with restaurants.
A couple $5-600 dinners on the weekends have become the norm but I think it’s because I don’t do **** during the week these days. Me and my girl both work from home and eat super clean every day and had been quarantining hard too. Kind of a break loose period for us. But all that’s coming to an end as Chicago tightens back up again and that cold weather sets in.

This!!!
it’s like we’re trying to over compensate on the weekends what we’re missing out on during the week.
Been working from home since March and I swear my hands be itching to spend wrecklessly come Friday afternoon

アミーゴ アミーゴ

hook the boy up with some bottle service :nerd:
I don’t drink

bendover bendover the real money man of NT

CC @dcallamerican

😂😂
We need to link up next time Ecook in the city
🙌🏼

Yall be hittin on Marshalls.

This is what my local one looks like. ☹☹
20201024_142145.jpg

Man that sucks. I go to 5 different ones and none of them look that bad. I’m sure a better shipment is on the way, just go consistently and ask the employees what day new stuff comes out.

^ Supa fiyah!!!

Man that sucks. I go to 5 different ones and none of them look that bad. I’m sure a better shipment is on the way, just go consistently and ask the employees what day new stuff comes out.

I asked them that exact question and they always dont know and say "its random."
But thanks. I'm going to start checking them out more often.

bendover bendover haha, same here bro. Me and my girl start small Friday afternoon talking about cooking dinner and watching a movie. ... Couple hours later, we’re eating a big *** seafood tower and a tomahawk 2 bottles deep discussing where are we’re having post-dinner drinks. It’s fun though. I can’t lie.

bendover bendover haha, same here bro. Me and my girl start small Friday afternoon talking about cooking dinner and watching a movie. ... Couple hours later, we’re eating a big *** seafood tower and a tomahawk 2 bottles deep discussing where are we’re having post-dinner drinks. It’s fun though. I can’t lie.

Damn bro how much you making to afford this lifestyle

Marshalls shoe section here in Chicago is a joke. I think it all depends on where you're from. Ppl from Chicago can vouch. Shoe sections always looks like a war zone with nothing good except for size 25 and up:lol: A bunch of dress shoes and shoes with velcro makes up the lot.

Marshalls shoe section here in Chicago is a joke. I think it all depends on where you're from. Ppl from Chicago can vouch. Shoe sections always looks like a war zone with nothing good except for size 25 and up:lol: A bunch of dress shoes and shoes with velcro makes up the lot.

Haha That’s real, bro.

Back
Top Bottom