WSLHart28.jpg

WSLBret25.jpg

WSLBret28.jpg

WWFNov9044.jpg

WWFFeb9041.jpg

WWFP21416.jpg

WWFFeb9037.jpg

WWFP21418.jpg

I just realized I was supposed to go out with this girl tomorrow.
I’m flaking on her cuz of my game.
Not sure what to do with her on the weekend cuz all the restaurants are gonna be closed.
Ideas?

Not sure what to do with her on the weekend cuz all the restaurants are gonna be closed.
Ideas?
Cook something w/ her at one your cribs & or shop for the supplies together too. You shopping & cooking together will more than likely lead to you having consensual sex.

Been driving like a grandma these past two weeks and managed to get an extra 30 miles out of my gas tank. I was only getting about 220 miles out of a full tank (all street miles). Got 250 miles this time around. I guess I drive with a heavy foot. Coming out of a stop, I've been controlling how much I accelerate. It does feel a little weird. Seeing cars just fly by me.

Ideas?
Your going to frosted flake her tomorrow.
But has she committed to your weekend get together yet?

But if she's down with the get down.
Park picnic. Beach walking. Low key fight night at the house Saturday. Walk a trail.....

Ideas?

invite her to watch the game. She’ll lose interest by halftime and probably excuse herself but it would be interesting to see if it helps you out for the weekend. I’m betting it will.

Back
Top Bottom