the thread about nothing...

20201203_170526.jpg

J.R. gonna be lit...

great news tbh, getting addicted to pills aint it especially when mixing with alcohol as most people tend to do.

would like to hear in more detail about how dudes who smoked while in the nba never tested positive. Matt Barnes said he just kind of knew the schedule and managed when to smoke.

Mexico plans to be the first..

But for the US, if it's not legalized nationwide all at once. The few states that are left to legalize it, the housing market is going to drop significantly in those states.....
how so?

most people I see just replaces everything with parts off aliexpress/ebay so it was cool to see him actually refurbish everything.

Yeah it’s fun watching these vids. I’m cool with them making them full color using modern tech but also down with an all original rebuild. Finding games at thrift stores is hard now that people/reslllers are aware though.

Colorado real estate doubled since legalized.
California is still going up.
Nevada is going up slowly but surely going up.

Screenshot_20201203-194133_Chrome.jpg

thanks for this insight. this actually might be a positive for me even though i live in houston.
im currently in the market for a new house. houston has a relatively cheap housing market. texas will def be one of the last states to legalize so that gives me time to buy.

but im thinking if texas is one of the last states to legalize, then by that time the legalization will have less impact on the housing market than the states who were the first to legalize. if its legal everywhere the demand will drop. i dunno

thanks for this insight. this actually might be a positive for me even though i live in houston.
im currently in the market for a new house. houston has a relatively cheap housing market. texas will def be one of the last states to legalize so that gives me time to buy.

but im thinking if texas is one of the last states to legalize, then by that time the legalization will have less impact on the housing market than the states who were the first to legalize. if its legal everywhere the demand will drop. i dunno
I completely understand your statement. Its always hard to predict & pinpoint how the housing market will be as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom