the thread about nothing...

Finally copped a laptop. Lenovo Yoga L13 2-in-1 with stylus. Regular 900, best buy open box certified for 525. I like it a lot so far, especially for the price!

i’m a fully converted macbook user but damn at that price, definitely a come up. i used a lenovo yoga for work last year and that stylus is clutch. perfect for interactive presentations ..**** had me feeling like i was john madden drawing diagrams during play by play

Something tells me these would go good w/ NT Denim😁:nerd:

Going to need these joints to cover them :lol:
1607927076628.jpeg

Edit: TAN fam, you guys think this 70s style pants will ever make a comeback in our lifetime? Seems like the baggy look will return before these will.

Last edited:
i legit just heard "obama was a very peaceful president, in the last year during his presidency, the obama administration dropped 26,000 bombs on 7 countries"

lol wtf what did the non-peaceful presidents do

i legit just heard "obama was a very peaceful president, in the last year during his presidency, the obama administration dropped 26,000 bombs on 7 countries"

lol wtf what did the non-peaceful presidents do

I think the last peaceful presidency was perhaps the Jimmy Carter one of the late 70s/early 80s. Not sure though

Going to need these joints to cover them :lol:
1607927076628.jpeg

Edit: TAN fam, you guys think this 70s style pants will ever make a comeback in our lifetime? Seems like the baggy look will return before these will.
Baggy clothes are in now. Not excessively baggy like the in 2000's though.

I wonder how long it will it be before Starbucks to replace workers with machines. Order from your phone and pick up from a dispenser. Still a store, but only one attendant that takes care of the machine and keeps everything tidy.
Around 10 dispensers so there's never a wait.

I wonder how long it will it be before Starbucks to replace workers with machines. Order from your phone and pick up from a dispenser. Still a store, but only one attendant that takes care of the machine and keeps everything tidy.
Around 10 dispensers so there's never a wait.
Not exactly what you described, but close

Anybody deal with receiving DHL shipments lately? Ordered from overseas and its approaching 4 months. Is this normal right now?

Back
Top Bottom