Todays run
Screenshot_20201228-181120.jpg

You been on it 💪🏼
gonna start doing 3 runs a week and a soccer game
I need to get back on it

You been on it 💪🏼
gonna start doing 3 runs a week and a soccer game
I need to get back on it
That's awesome man, glad to hear it. I haven't played soccer in so long. Kinna wanna get back on the basketball court and shoot around too.

I really need to stop running with this phone tho. Usually without the app I do a slow jog and just push the last mile but with the app I keep looking and push each mile to beat my last time. Not good for my legs/knees:smh:

Do any of you use tiktok. Few people told me to try it so I downloaded it and automatically felt washed. Way too much goin on. I only entertained it bc I know people make money off of it.
I know people still use snapchat but I feel like I hear about it less and less now.

Do any of you use tiktok. Few people told me to try it so I downloaded it and automatically felt washed. Way too much goin on. I only entertained it bc I know people make money off of it.
I know people still use snapchat but I feel like I hear about it less and less now.
I caved in for IG, that is it. No more. :lol:

no thanks to big china on my phone

Thats one hell of a good Samaritan or that batista wanted some vitamin V

It's common at Starbucks drive-through. I've been in a few of them myself. I just hate when the person I'm paying for has a bigger order. My drink is always $5.45. I think the biggest that I got to pay was like $7. The barista will ask you if wish to keep it going. They'll tell you how much the next person's bill is.

Back
Top Bottom