the thread about nothing...

Oh lol then it’s right up his alley. It plays to that type of person. I once killed a player in front of another player then convinced the whole room the witness did it. :lol:

On brand with him for real haha

So either I'm going to end up real salty or laughing at the end of a game :lol:

20201228_130447.jpg

At the Dollar Tree? I copped, I never tried them before. Probably going to eat them later this week.

Yeah, at Dollar Tree. The outer shell is supposed to be crunchy/crusty so I’m hoping these turn out nice. I don’t know how good they’ll be microwaved but the air fryer should be a different experience.

Yeah, at Dollar Tree. The outer shell is supposed to be crunchy/crusty so I’m hoping these turn out nice. I don’t know how good they’ll be microwaved but the air fryer should be a different experience.
I am going to bake them in a toaster oven.

I also got this from Dollar Tree, I am probably late but I've never seen these flavors.
shopping

I am going to bake them in a toaster oven.

I also got this from Dollar Tree, I am probably late but I've never seen these flavors.
Ahh, okay nice. Hope they’re good, let us know.

I’m not much of a candy eater but those flavors don’t look too common. I’m betting the guava joints will be better than the pineapple ones.

One or two can SURELY hurt. :lol:

I don't know. Anything with sauce and meat, I would just stay clear of from cheap establishments.

Especially something that has filling that already resembles diarrhea .

But they are Golden Crust, so you might be OK?
Alright I'll keep that in mind!
Couldn't pass it up, supposedly they are normally $4 for a box of 2.

Back
Top Bottom