the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20210107-093340_Chrome.jpg

project_20210107_0941075-01 (1).png

Denmark blocked the attachment but its up on Youtube.

CRYING!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was planning to go see the production lines in of the factories tonight, but they just announced that there will be a lockdown from midnight today until January 12th ... faaaaaaaack

Now is mayhem on my whatsapp god dammit Covid.

If you don't believe in yourself, who will

It may sound crazy to some, but I must believe in my dream. I believe that one day everything will pay off because I never stopped believing. Jesus Christ said You only need faith the size of a mustard seed to move a mountain. All you need is to trust the process.

I hope the MAGA hat stays around for life.

kind of like Brad Pitt cutting a Swazi in your head.

they’ll probably go run and hide in their rat trailers though like the cowards they are.

Never heard of this guy

Reseller Benjamin Kickz Charged With Felony Robbery

Victor Deng
Thu, January 7, 2021, 11:55 AM PST

d27c1b7a7bf90461b22420838a9ff488

Image via Getty/Bennett Raglin

High-profile sneaker reseller Benjamin Kickz has been arrested on robbery charges following an incident at The Fontainebleau Hotel at Miami Beach on New Year's Eve.

Katherine Fernandez Rundle, the State Attorney and prosecutor for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of the Miami-Dade County, announced on Twitter the arrest of Benjamin Kickz, whose real name is Benjamin Kapelushnik, earlier today.

Police say shortly after midnight on New Year's Eve, Kapelushnik and his group of friends got into an alercation with 19-year-old Luel Alemu after Kapelushnik believed that Alemu had taken a picture of him without his consent. The situation quickly escalated resulting in Kapelushnik allegedly grabbing Alemu's phone before Alemu was then allegedly attacked by Kapelushnik's group of friends, leaving him with serious injuries to his body, which are said to require hospitalization and surgery.

"Internet fame or celebrity grants no one the right to violate the law," Rundle said in her tweet. "The actions that put a young man in the hospitals are crimes, plain and simple. The accumulated evidence, once placed before our criminal court, will make that point clear."
Kapelushnik has been processed in the Dade County Jail and is currently awaiting a bond hearing. He was charged with strongarm robbery, which is a second-degree felony.

Kapelushnik is known for reselling sneakers to a clientele made up of predominantly celebrities and musicians including DJ Khaled, Drake, and Odell Beckham Jr.

Never heard of this guy

Reseller Benjamin Kickz Charged With Felony Robbery

Victor Deng
Thu, January 7, 2021, 11:55 AM PST

d27c1b7a7bf90461b22420838a9ff488

Image via Getty/Bennett Raglin

High-profile sneaker reseller Benjamin Kickz has been arrested on robbery charges following an incident at The Fontainebleau Hotel at Miami Beach on New Year's Eve.

Katherine Fernandez Rundle, the State Attorney and prosecutor for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of the Miami-Dade County, announced on Twitter the arrest of Benjamin Kickz, whose real name is Benjamin Kapelushnik, earlier today.

Police say shortly after midnight on New Year's Eve, Kapelushnik and his group of friends got into an alercation with 19-year-old Luel Alemu after Kapelushnik believed that Alemu had taken a picture of him without his consent. The situation quickly escalated resulting in Kapelushnik allegedly grabbing Alemu's phone before Alemu was then allegedly attacked by Kapelushnik's group of friends, leaving him with serious injuries to his body, which are said to require hospitalization and surgery.

"Internet fame or celebrity grants no one the right to violate the law," Rundle said in her tweet. "The actions that put a young man in the hospitals are crimes, plain and simple. The accumulated evidence, once placed before our criminal court, will make that point clear."
Kapelushnik has been processed in the Dade County Jail and is currently awaiting a bond hearing. He was charged with strongarm robbery, which is a second-degree felony.

Kapelushnik is known for reselling sneakers to a clientele made up of predominantly celebrities and musicians including DJ Khaled, Drake, and Odell Beckham Jr.
What the ****?

Back
Top Bottom