the thread about nothing...

More nostalgia at Target....you guys remember these! :lol: :pimp:
CCB086F9-E9B7-4DFA-88BB-A92B6BB1830A.jpeg

Forgot about those handheld games :lol:

I remember as a kid having the gargoyles and vr troopers ones lol
Yeah dude, time warp when I saw them in the aisle. I didn’t own any that I picked myself, they were hand-me downs. I do recall seeing that Gargoyles one in store but the og gameboy was kinda affordable by that time.

Had that and the Street Fighter 2 one when I was a kid.
Super jelly.

I think my uncle bought that one and he was already in his late teens. Dude handed me his Double Dragon and Football one he didn’t use anymore, lol. I took them gladly :lol:

More nostalgia at Target....you guys remember these! :lol: :pimp:
CCB086F9-E9B7-4DFA-88BB-A92B6BB1830A.jpeg

Back in 1990, this kid had just got the Batman game. He brought it to school that same week. We all started to ask him to let us borrow it. The kid before me kept it for like 2 weeks. Poor guy man, he didn't see his game for almost a month by the time everyone got to borrow it.

1610431070352.png

Back in 1990, this kid had just got the Batman game. He brought it to school that same week. We all started to ask him to let us borrow it. The kid before me kept it for like 2 weeks. Poor guy man, he didn't see his game for almost a month by the time everyone got to borrow it.
There’s always that ONE classmate who takes his sweet time with borrowed games, lol never fails! :lol: :smh:

That Batman version is one I hope gets a re-release since they’re doing them again. Such a cool logo.

I’m trying to buy this memory foam topper for my bed but I can’t cuz I’m waiting on a new debit card :frown:

Back
Top Bottom