the thread about nothing...

Yeah that's smart to have an under $10 cap. Shows good self-control & discipline. Damn that old lady be dropping bank lol & stays having L's- that's got to suck. Instead of complaining and crying she should limit her spending on trying to win the lotto. You probably heard her voice and immediately were like "that's my cue" lol. Time to dip out

It’s like you said bro, she needs to try a different game. She’s the example I keep in my head when I’m tempted to spend more because I got bad numbers. She’s flat out addicted to playing, it’s scary to see in person. Dude, she announced herself in the usual “Heyyyyy Jaaaaaack. I’m Heeeeere” and I just crumpled up my losing tickets and bounced. :lol:

Like Sonny from Bronx Tale told his buddy Mush who always has bad luck....“I DONT WANT YOUR MONEY TOUCHING MY MONEY”
1612230670464.png

Appreciate you bruh. Thats the plan. I did gain some weight but its all belly fat and I'm a skinny dude so it just dont look right :smh: Gonna get on it though.
Ahh man don’t worry about the belly fat, that goes away pretty quickly for naturally skinny dudes. You should notice that go once you get the routine down.

Yo.

My ex called me to tell me shes pregnant.
I dont care.
Why is this a thing?
9 months free pass I guess. She can't get double pregnant. Well actually it doesn't happen but it's so rare it's statistically insignificant and even if it do, she gon' think both them ****s belong to ol' dude when she drops them #trashpostoftheday

9 months free pass I guess. She can't get double pregnant. Well actually it doesn't happen but it's so rare it's statistically insignificant and even if it do, she gon' think both them ****s belong to ol' dude when she drops them #trashpostoftheday

Mans is wylin. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom