the thread about nothing...

My friend had on a fake blue lakers jersey and i pulled up on him with an M&N authentic

i didnt even have to say anything... he knew

CFC522BE-E1A8-404E-8548-71E347507127.gif

I've never heard a John Mayer song in my life but he gets mentioned or is in some way apart of mad hobbies I follow. He's all over hodiknee for example

giphy.gif

I used to knock him before listening to him because he seemed like a generic musician for teenage girls but he's actually an incredible guitarist, especially when he's riffing or covering some blues/classics. earlier work was def meant for a certain audience but he's branched out a lot since, and his watch collection is pretty fire, plus he's got great taste in sneakers/fashion

Can someone please explain to me this #gorillagluelady situation? I'm seeing a bunch of women supporting her and shaming anyone who roasts her...am I missing something?

Steph's the biggest showboater of any superstar I can remember.

I'll never forget mans literally threw away a championship by hot dogging a simple pass (tossing it behind his back). Thatll forever be his legacy to me.

All time great shooter. Doesnt take the game serious enough for me.

Steph's the biggest showboater of any superstar I can remember.

I'll never forget mans literally threw away a championship by hot dogging a simple pass (tossing it behind his back). Thatll forever be his legacy to me.

All time great shooter. Doesnt take the game serious enough for me.
When you got 3 rings and is the goat of shooting, he can do whatever he wants

Hell, he can do whatever he wants even without that stuff.

Either way, my opinion remains the same.

Back
Top Bottom