the thread about nothing...

coo.jpg

^^

-

how.jpg

If there's a remake for American Psycho or something...

I don't get Saint Laurent's sizing. I have a pair of black Wyatt boots in size 44 that fit perfectly but the pair of Wyatt harness boots I bought in the same size are so small I can't even get my foot in. It makes no sense.

Apparently the cop wanted to question me about a Browning firearm. Not sure what could have prompted this, I turned in all my dad's guns to the police back in 2017. I remember handing a Beretta and a Browning to a local gun store to legally sell for me, those were the only guns I found any paperwork for. The police was aware of that, I explicitly told them about it at the time, so idk why they suddenly want to question me about that Browning.

I'm guessing the gun store must've done something shady to prompt this investigation 3-4 years later.

Last edited:
I don't get Saint Laurent's sizing. I have a pair of black Wyatt boots in size 44 that fit perfectly but the pair of Wyatt harness boots I bought in the same size are so small I can't even get my foot in. It makes no sense.

I haven’t experienced such an issue. Is this with recent pairs?
I have cropped jodhpurs, jodhpurs, 2 pairs of harness wyatts, and wyatt chelseas all in the same size and they all fit very similarly. My pairs are from 2013-16 though, so maybe post Hedi boots run differently?

The real pain in the *** is LV sizing!

Don't know how I would deal if I had to carry a gun on me as I'm already anxious :lol:
Here you can be murdered because self defense is not in our culture, some years back, I think I already told this before, an old man was at his home, he have been robbed several times, last time he shot at someone who died I think and went to jail :sick: They prefer you to be dead than to protect yourself :emoji_thinking: problem is "bad guys" know this and benefits for this as they know the mentality and the law...

Checked the price on the Photo Reel last week and they're ridiculous.
Yes that's crazy, I hate resell, each time I sold my stuff, I have never been too greedy, not at all in fact :lol: and no way I would give an amount of money to people while I wouldn't sell them at that price, it ruins the love for the sneakers to always wanting to sell stuff at those prices, they're here for the money while we trully love kicks :smh:

Don't want to eat that at all lol, it was yours or a random pic ?
Nope that’s was mine. That was pre covid. Said restaurant didn’t survive. The burger actually grew over the years. It was smaller originally, and people were saying it wasn’t worth the price(it’s a $20 burger), and then it became that beast. When they brought it out, I was legit intimidated by it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom