the thread about nothing...

I was in the gym today, noticed a lady giving me a look, cool. She started walking past me and kept looking, cool. I moved to a different area of the gym to do bi’s/tri’s and she came over to me mid rep and asked if I had a girlfriend or if I was married. I said “yes ma’am, I am married” to wit she retorted, “no disrespect to your wife, but you have a nice body and I know she must enjoy it” I smiled, and she winked, and she walked away. Probably the best gym day I have ever had in my entire life.
Did she have a nice body?

I never played a lot to basketball in my life, but the few I played it I was really bad :lol: I always find it incredible to be able to dunk without being tall, anyway I just gave NBA 2K21 a second chance, the score of my matches against CPU : Lakers 28 - 78 Miami Heat + Orlando Magic 64 - 76 Miami Heat, quite glad of the second one even if I did some changes into config while :rofl:
Hard to me to steal the ball without making some faults, not an easy game from actual point of view, but challenging, so I must keep on...Plus to mention graphics, they're really good, and they really did a lot about atmosphere, commentaries (not like the very few ones in some football games), dancers etc. + classical old school teams (which is a great idea, would love to see this in all sports games, to play a football game with all years iterations of same team would be great...but they must don't want it as it would be unnecessary to got oldest ones then).
I don't know if it's just an impression but tall guys in both basketball and football games seem more efficient to intercept and mark while I thought it was supposed to be an advantage to be small for a lot of reasons...
They had that advantage. Adding that height with a polished skill set would make things easier.

Fred Savage with the AJ6's
gettyimages-93370002-2048x2048.jpg
This is the best worst show. I have ever seen. The acting n stuff isn't terrible. It's actually pretty good in that department, but the characters are terrible ppl written to be loveable. Oh my god, I've never laughed out loud so much watching something :rofl: If you haven't watched it, please do. I am almost in tears laughing while I type. Fred Savage was absolutely amazing.
1623545949721.png

My depth perception is so bad that I once got a concussion in highschool from struggling to catch a basketball. Wasn't even some pass I wasn't expecting, I saw it coming and just somehow managed to grip next to it as it proceeded to hit me in the face.
I only started competitive basketball til I was in Jr. High and at that time, I was still learning and polishing my skills thanks to my buddies. Let's just say that I was a quick study, highly motivated and extremely competitive. I knew basketball before that but never got much exposure in playing. My advantage is that I have a nose for the ball, physically imposing and springy legs. I got really good. I guess my only regret is that I never started competing really early, didn't play much early and got injured. I was a very versatile strong player that I could play pg, sg and pf despite my short legs, hands and arms. I'm a good shooter and could really get in the zone. I started out as a strong rebounder and nowadays play more like a guard depending on who we are against. So now, just resigned to the fact that the glory days are over and play a team effort. I may not contribute that much statistically anymore, but involving your teammates to win games is more satisfying especially if you are beating teams and players that are still in their prime.

I only started competitive basketball til I was in Jr. High and at that time, I was still learning and polishing my skills thanks to my buddies. Let's just say that I was a quick study, highly motivated and extremely competitive. I knew basketball before that but never got much exposure in playing. My advantage is that I have a nose for the ball, physically imposing and springy legs. I got really good. I guess my only regret is that I never started competing really early, didn't play much early and got injured. I was a very versatile strong player that I could play pg, sg and pf despite my short legs, hands and arms. I'm a good shooter and could really get in the zone. I started out as a strong rebounder and nowadays play more like a guard depending on who we are against. So now, just resigned to the fact that the glory days are over and play a team effort. I may not contribute that much statistically anymore, but involving your teammates to win games is more satisfying especially if you are beating teams and players that are still in their prime.
Yes, playing collective is a good way to go through this, and sometimes when a player got too much skill he could forget about teamplay, that's where being bad or aging is good : you remind you have a team to support you and you must provide an effort to help them as you can.

This is the best worst show. I have ever seen. The acting n stuff isn't terrible. It's actually pretty good in that department, but the characters are terrible ppl written to be loveable. Oh my god, I've never laughed out loud so much watching something :rofl: If you haven't watched it, please do. I am almost in tears laughing while I type. Fred Savage was absolutely amazing.
1623545949721.png
I loved this show. I hate they cancelled it.

Back
Top Bottom