the thread about nothing...

Damn bro, I went ahead & took Finishline & JD Sports’ word for it with that free upgraded shipping with delivery by the 24th on 3 products but they still haven’t shipped 2 items.

This gon be a miracle if they get me those last 2 before Christmas.

Please don’t fail me Finishline & JD. Get them here before Christmas! 🙏

Last edited:
Damn bro, I went ahead & took Finishline & JD Sports’ word for it with that free upgraded shipping with delivery by the 24th on 3 products but they still haven’t shipped 2 items.

This gon be a miracle if they get me those last 2 things out of 3 before Christmas.

Please don’t fail me Finishline & JD. Get them here before Christmas! 🙏
UPS or Fedup?

Say what?!? :rofl: :rofl:
I’m trying to picture what that looks like under a lit up Christmas tree, lol
It looks like a Turbo Fryer in a Kohl's bag under a tree :rofl:
kermit-not-my-problem.gif

At least it's UPS. Better odds. Good luck man. Hope they pull thru.

Thx brody. Lmaoooo

Just got an email from finishline, 1 more of them just shipped but delivery says the 28th. |l WTH Finishline you said free upgraded shipping with delivery by the 24th.:nerd:

Strange because it’s listed with a UPS logo on the Finishline Narvar track site but it’s a Lasership tracking number.

Only waiting on the last one to lock in from JD Sports now.

🙏

Last edited:
Thx brody. Lmaoooo

Just got an email from finishline, 1 more of them just shipped but delivery says the 28th. |l WTH Finishline you said free upgraded shipping with delivery by the 24th.:nerd:

Strange because it’s listed with a UPS logo on the Finishline Narvar track site but it’s a Lasership tracking number.

Only waiting on the last one to lock in from JD Sports now.

🙏
As far as the UPS/Lasership thing goes, it's likely gonna be a handoff from one company to the other. Is that 28th date on the actual shipping site with tracking or only on Finishline Narvar?

Back
Top Bottom