the thread about nothing...

Got the lights up this morning just gotta work on my poster game. Unfurled my old Penny poster and it started crumbling on me 😢🤬
IMG_20220122_202737__01__01.jpg

One of the best music festival lineups for me in history and of course its in the middle of a damn pandemic. Damn it

Don’t you love it when FedEx was unable to deliver your package because you weren’t home, despite you actually being home and could not hear the doorbell because they didn’t ring it. It’s just so awesome.
it's not just Fedex but I can relate to that. there were times that I just want to consider bringing a chair and camp outside of the front lawn waiting for them to arrive. it has happen to me numerous and they don't really bother to knock or ring the doorbell a couple of times and think you are there standing behind the door for them. they can't even spare a minute or two to wait.
so nowadays, I just leave a special instruction just to drop it at the back entrance and waived the signing before delivery or if that's not possible and have to pay for fees, I'll just have it delivered to their nearest branch for pickup. I know it's a hassle going out to pick it up but it's better than having to wait another day with no reassurance that the non-delivery guy do their job.

So at the start of the year, I promised myself that I'll make a lot of content for 2022. And so far I'm enjoying it lol

Here's my first stop motion clip for this year

great work. I can really see the Parkinson effect.

Don’t you love it when FedEx was unable to deliver your package because you weren’t home, despite you actually being home and could not hear the doorbell because they didn’t ring it. It’s just so awesome.
The only company I've ever had this issue with is FedEx.
To be honest not a single delivery company ever rings my doorbell, it works fine, but at least they just drop off the package infront of my side door further up the driveway, or in my garage.

The only company I've ever had this issue with is FedEx.
To be honest not a single delivery company ever rings my doorbell, it works fine, but at least they just drop off the package infront of my side door further up the driveway, or in my garage.

Wife pointed out that it was cold and the driver was nearing the end of their shift and most didn’t likely didn’t feel like delivering it. I saw not one truck drive down my street.

Has the pandemic lessend anyone's love of sports?? Something is off in my head
Not the pandemic but the teams I happen to be a fan of themselves started sucking the joy out of sports for me. The Raiders no explanation needed, and the Lakers. Not necessarily LeBron himself but everything that comes along with having Bron on your team is draining, then Bean retiring/dying shortly after theres just not much joy in it for me anymore.

Don't know if it's the pandemic but I don't have the same care for sports as I used to. I enjoy some of the major games still but most of the time I just have games on as background noise.
See Im even worst. Completely forgot their was an NFL playoff game on this afternoon and I only watched the last quarter of the evening game last night. The last 2 years I just have not been invested which is wild because I'd watch most NBA games if they were on and I'd watch EVERY NFL game. I mean ****, American Football is my favorite team sport and I think I watched a total of 3 games this year. Just dont take it as serious as used to for some reason

Not the pandemic but the teams I happen to be a fan of themselves started sucking the joy out of sports for me. The Raiders no explanation needed, and the Lakers. Not necessarily LeBron himself but everything that comes along with having Bron on your team is draining, then Bean retiring/dying shortly after theres just not much joy in it for me anymore.
That tragedy took me completely out of the NBA season. Combined with the bubble I just did not care

Back
Top Bottom