the thread about nothing...

That makes two of us. 😂
giphy.gif

not to givem any ideas, but them upcoming $200 cardinal red 3s, if they'd opted for a swoosh instead,...sheesh! it wouldve been game over!..
i already know how i feel about these...

Last week had an interview , yesterday they sent me an offer . It’s basically a 50% increase than my current job . I accepted of course , not thinking my company would get close to matching that . They didn’t even want to approve my yearly raise without more responsibility

Today I go tell my supervisor I wanted to give her the heads up before I sent my resignation letter . She panics , asks why and offers to match the increase 🔥🔥🔥

The ceo has to approve (we are cool but not sure if he will ) so now I have to wait to see. I love the company , I just couldn’t turn down that increase

Going to feel bad cause I accepted the other offer via email and supposed to go get drug tested Monday .

Will feel mad unprofessional basically telling them never mind

Last week had an interview , yesterday they sent me an offer . It’s basically a 50% increase than my current job . I accepted of course , not thinking my company would get close to matching that . They didn’t even want to approve my yearly raise without more responsibility

Today I go tell my supervisor I wanted to give her the heads up before I sent my resignation letter . She panics , asks why and offers to match the increase 🔥🔥🔥

The ceo has to approve (we are cool but not sure if he will ) so now I have to wait to see. I love the company , I just couldn’t turn down that increase

Going to feel bad cause I accepted the other offer via email and supposed to go get drug tested Monday .

Happens all the time. Just be upfront about it. Don’t burn the bridge.

Got my role currently cuz the dude who originally accepted it sent an email on the day he was supposed to start saying he changed his mind. 9 weeks after his interview, 6 weeks after he accepted the job.

Far from the worse thing that has happened and your change of heart will be someone else's blessing.

This wont get half the play the original report got.

Fairly certain I questioned at the time why she went back for a 2nd encounter, though I asked timidly as people will be quick to pounce on someone questioning an alleged victim.

Turns out she went back cuz she liked that kind of ****.

Cost dude a year of his prime.

Back
Top Bottom