the thread about nothing...

Nice! I didn’t own many And1’s until after high school. My favorite pair is still the Marbury 1 sneaker from his rookie year in 96/97. We all wanted that one but And1 was just starting out in the sneaker business so they weren’t easily available at stores.
1648322530106.jpeg

They retro’d them a few years ago and I managed to grab one pair for dirt cheap on eBay. They couldn’t call it the “Marbury” anymore so they went with “Coney Island Classic”. I grabbed the White/Navy pair but I hate that they changed little things. For example, they added translucent dark soles and changed the tongue to all blue, smh.
1648322766983.png
I had a few of the Vince Carter joints. Pretty sure I had them before he wore them to the Dunk contest. I know I still have some of my And1 jerseys & shorts somewhere around the crib.

Bruh I seen the picture of him before the ride took off on one of my IG stories
And you could clearly see he wasn’t strapped in

If he was to big then he was to big
The end

Rip young man
It was so avoidable
reading the story and watching the video somehow reminds me of what could have happened to me more than 10 years ago. I wasn't strapped and the attendants didn't checked everyone. it was the quick thinking of my wife that saved me as she was checking on me from what could have been a disaster. regarding the ride, it was an adult swing ride. during the duration of the ride, my mind was just imagining things like what if I wasn't strapped on.

Anyone who's into cars..

Is Infiniti a good brand in terms of reliability?

When I think of Nissan (Infiniti is to Nissan as Lexus is to Toyota or Acura is to Honda), I think of transmission problems. Probably fine to lease a new one, but I would not ever consider shopping for one with years and miles on it. Rather have a Honda or Toyota with 200K miles than a Nissan with 100K miles.

c flyness c flyness , I had totally forgot Spree did his thing in And1 as well. Loved his other models from the previous years too. Kinda wish they’d bring them back but it’s probably not gonna make them much money. Under Armor has taken their spot.

Debate in one of my group chats: who got the best verse on Pop That?:lol:

Wayne lyrically had the best verse but Ross just went hard on the track. Gonna go Ross, Wayne, Drake, French

They all killed that track though at the end of it. :pimp:

Latrell Sprewell has his own shoes with And1 and also wore the Tai Chi's in different colorways White/Black, White/Royal Blue, White/Orange, etc.
gettyimages-655606-2048x2048.jpg
I thought he only wore Dadas' back then which were pretty basic setup with the revolving wheel aesthetic.

Back
Top Bottom