the thread about nothing...

Worked in the office at my current job for the first time and it was so refreshing interacting with people in person again. Working from home is convenient and all, but people need social interaction. The other floors of the building being empty including my former job felt strange, like being in a dying mall. It was weird at first, but once everyone got settled in it was very very nice being back.

NW MO St Champs.jpg
Booooo 👎🏾

Just kidding. Congrats to them from a UCM grad

My friend said he was bringing me some steak and a chicken sandwich at 930pm he lives 5 minutes away and he's not back yet. His phone is broke because somebody tried going in his pockets and his phone hit the floor now the screen is on rainbow mode.

That Tyre Sampson video is crazy. Thats the 14 yr old kid who fell out or uh..got tossed out of that amusement park ride. Reading the story now, says theres a 286lb weight limit and dude was 320. Same article also says though that there is no weight limit? And if the person fits on the seat and it closes he should be ok. But then it also says operators have to check if they fit properly in the contours or they cant ride. Idk its confusing but thats insane man…thats why I dont mess with rides like that.

The summer of ‘06. Copped these on the morning of the release date at the local mall, got some McDonald’s breakfast at the drive-thru on the way back, finished my breakfast and played some Xbox.

1648582186005.jpeg
This was peak Air Jordan fandom for me. The Mars IVs!

Serious question: what's an activity or a job that men and women do but women get way more recognition/pay for it? I'm thinking supermodel but I'm sure there's something else.

Back
Top Bottom