the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by solarius49

I would honestly say there is a whole bookload of gay/beastiality related stuff that i would do for 5 million

i aint %@!#

you would take it from a stallion ( a horse) for 5 mill and have it recorded and let the whole world know you did it for that much?
aight i wouldnt TAKE d from a horse...but i would pipe a rottweiler atleast

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

I would honestly say there is a whole bookload of gay/beastiality related stuff that i would do for 5 million

i aint %@!#

you would take it from a stallion ( a horse) for 5 mill and have it recorded and let the whole world know you did it for that much?

I think the real question is.....WOULD YOU?

I can answer that easy no.

Happy Holidays y'all 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

i aint %@!#

I think the real question is.....WOULD YOU?

You have better than that gif iYen...do better next time

Since imgur.com is not working, my gif supply has been shortened by at least 85%.
I would have posted this.
Can you even see it?
KXf5x.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]Title[/th][th="col"]Album details[/th][th="col"]Peak chart positions[/th][th="col"]Certifications[/th][/tr][tr][th="col"]US
[sup][1][/sup][/th][th="col"]US R&B
[sup][2][/sup][/th][th="col"]US Rap
[sup][3][/sup][/th][th="col"]AUS
[sup][4][/sup][/th][th="col"]FRA
[sup][5][/sup][/th][th="col"]NL
[sup][6][/sup][/th][th="col"]NZ
[sup][7][/sup][/th][th="col"]UK
[sup][8][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]Jackpot[/th][td][/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]—[/td][td]36[/td][td]65[/td][td]90[/td][td]17[/td][td]73[/td][td]
  • CAN: Gold[sup][9][/sup]
  • UK: Silver[sup][10][/sup]
  • US: 2x Platinum[sup][11][/sup]
[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Powerballin'[/th][td]
  • Released: November 16, 2004
  • Label: Slot-a-Lot, Capitol
  • Format: CD, digital download
[/td][td]10[/td][td]5[/td][td]—[/td][td]49[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]22[/td][td]124[/td][td]
  • US: Platinum [sup][11][/sup]
[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Hoodstar[/th][td]
  • Released: September 19, 2006
  • Label: Slot-a-Lot, Capitol
  • Format: CD, digital download
[/td][td]8[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]100[/td][td]195[/td][td]—[/td][td]39[/td][td]151[/td][td]
  • US: Gold [sup][11][/sup]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table]List of singles, with selected chart positions and certifications, showing year released and album name[tr][th="col"]Title[/th][th="col"]Year[/th][th="col"]Peak chart positions[/th][th="col"]Certifications[/th][th="col"]Album[/th][/tr][tr][th="col"]US
[sup][12][/sup][/th][th="col"]US R&B
[sup][13][/sup][/th][th="col"]US Rap
[sup][14][/sup][/th][th="col"]AUS
[sup][15][/sup][/th][th="col"]NL
[sup][16][/sup][/th][th="col"]NZ
[sup][17][/sup][/th][th="col"]UK
[sup][8][/sup][sup][18][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Right Thurr"[/th][td]2003[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]6[/td][td]29[/td][td]1[/td][td]17[/td][td][/td][td]Jackpot[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Holidae In"
(featuring Ludacris and Snoop Dogg)[/th][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]13[/td][td]67[/td][td]4[/td][td]35[/td][td]
  • AUS: Gold[sup][20][/sup]
  • US: Gold[sup][21][/sup]
[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"One Call Away"
(featuring J-Weav)[/th][td]2004[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]52[/td][td]3[/td][td]26[/td][td]
  • AUS: Platinum[sup][20][/sup]
[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Balla Baby"[/th][td]20[/td][td]17[/td][td]7[/td][td]19[/td][td]33[/td][td]7[/td][td]34[/td][td]
[/td][td]Powerballin'[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Don't Worry"
(featuring Janet Jackson)[/th][td]2005[/td][td]—[/td][td]60[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Pullin' Me Back"
(featuring Tyrese)[/th][td]2006[/td][td]9[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]35[/td][td]—[/td][td]12[/td][td]44[/td][td][/td][td]Hoodstar[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Dem Jeans"
(featuring Jermaine Dupri)[/th][td]59[/td][td]57[/td][td]19[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]85[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Let's Ride"
(featuring Fat Man Scoop)[/th][td]2007[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Fly Like Me"
(featuring Amerie)[/th][td]89[/td][td]40[/td][td]21[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td][/td][td]Hate It or Love It[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Gimme Dat"
(featuring Ludacris and Bobby V)[/th][td]2008[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Down Thru Durr"[/th][td]2010[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td][/td][td]Non-album single[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Paperman"[/th][td]2011[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td][/td][td]No Risk No Reward[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Let It Go"[sup][22][/sup][/th][td]2012[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"—" denotes a title that did not chart, or was not released in that territory.[/td][/tr][/table]Chingy hit da ground runnin', until Luda tried to play him because he was gon become bigger than him...*@*## move on Luda's part
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Billboard magazine ranked Jackpot at number 151 on the magazine's Top 200 Albums of the Decade.

Originally Posted by iYen

Since imgur.com is not working, my gif supply has been shortened by at least 85%.
Can you even see it?
KXf5x.gif

been having the same problem with imgur.  are you using Chrome?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by iYen

Can you even see it?
KXf5x.gif

been having the same problem with imgur.  are you using Chrome?
Nope, I'm using Firefox. From my understanding, the problem is imgur itself. I've tried posting pix from safari, chrome, and firefox. Nothing seems to work.
If you're looking for alternatives to imgur, check out minus.com and imgbox.com.
They are very similar to imgur.

Aight man yall are saying anything...i GUARANTEE everybody would lose all their morals for $5million

Originally Posted by CJ863

Dallas knows. Used to hate that feel i completely lost my appetite
at one point. Pretty much the reason I stopped smoking. Did more
harm than good especially mentally.

The more harm than good is 100% correct IMO as well, the majority of our generation doesn't realize that yet, but they will sooner or later. Happy %@%* if that's your thing though... I'm not judging you.

exactly why i could do something wild for 5mil and sleep fine the same night, because i just made that money

Converse with me people who have watched Spartacus.
Spoiler [+]
I just got done watching episode 3 of season 1 and damn was it lack luster.
The action in the show is pretty cool.
That top gladiator dude is such a boss.
So far I dislike almost all the rich women.

On another note:
Lil Killer B
33vc9s3.jpg

Inside The NBA coming up very shortly, the highlight of my Thursday night.
smokin.gif
Outside of getting money or dome, there's not many other ways I'd choose to slowly begin my weekend.

exactly why i could do something wild for 5mil and sleep fine the same night, because i just made that money

Naw the money made you, the money has the power over you.You will do anything for it
Its starts with sexing dogs and leads to killing people 
ohwell.gif

Hey do what you do, no one is going to give you money for that anyway its all over the internet for free 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom