the thread about nothing...

1659536218057.gif
😂😂 I dont even know why dudes engage with him

My signal and connection drops when I am at work bldg :smh:

Have to step out or find an area where i get signal

So I go out to eat the other night with this girl right, TERRIBLE service, not outwardly rude, just bad. Left the bar a mess, was cleaning the entire time (This is 9:30 on a Saturday) Like where you going bro? Isn't this YOUR night? Anyway never got us waters, left our dirty plates in front of us, the basics. So my girl wanted to dine and ditch, and I was down, then at the last second another waiter comes and asks if we need anything. So I pay NO TIP and we dip......

Next day we are walking by the restaurant and my girl goes lets go through the back alley to get to this coffee place we like. We look up and its dude doing the dishes through a window just glaring at us :emoji_laughing: Never thought I'd see him again, and sure enough see him the very next day lol

If they made Forrest Gump 2:Still Gumpin with Forrest Jr what events would you want him to be in?

Id say the jan 6 insurrection for sure, Sept 11th, Obamas election, that Bills vs Chiefs game a few years back and the NBA bubble off the top of my head for me

If they made Forrest Gump 2:Still Gumpin with Forrest Jr what events would you want him to be in?

Id say the jan 6 insurrection for sure, Sept 11th, Obamas election, that Bills vs Chiefs game a few years back and the NBA bubble off the top of my head for me
Great list!
My adds-

Trump audio leak (Grab em by the *****)
Osama Assassination
Meeting Kanye before he was famous (think it was Elvis in the movie)

Although it's been less than 24 hours since I learned that Vin Scully died, his trademark line to start a game, "It's time for Dodger baseball.", has been going through my head all day so far.

Yeah, this sucks for me as a Dodgers fan. He will always be a Dodgers icon, like he was equivalent to a Dodgers star player to me.

Upon the news of his death yesterday evening, it made me reminisce that I attended two games of the final homestand at Dodger Stadium that was designated "Vin Scully Week" during the end of the 2016 season.

I attended the Tuesday game that week and got a Vin Scully bobblehead from the giveaway. It's actually the first bobblehead I ever got in my life.

And I attended the Saturday game later that week and got a Vin Scully coin from the giveaway. I'll remember that game because it the game before his last game at Dodger Stadium.

I wish I attended the next day, a Sunday day game that was his last game at the stadium where the Dodgers clinched the NL West.

Back
Top Bottom