the thread about nothing...

Make them throw something free in there.

Free 6 months of HBO or something.

You had to leave work and tell them dude not notifying you was rude and unprofessional .

Ask to speak to the supervisor.

Make them pay for their mistakes.

feel like the old gonna cancel and go with the competitor is always good for some discounts

DB Cooper DB Cooper Gennaro is at it again! :lol:

1663739812094.jpeg

1663739876502.png

Last edited:
Make them throw something free in there.

Free 6 months of HBO or something.

You had to leave work and tell them dude not notifying you was rude and unprofessional .

Ask to speak to the supervisor.

Make them pay for their mistakes.
Update: they’re coming tomorrow after I get off of work and waiving the installation fee.

Thank you for believing in me.

Moments ago, I knew immediately I was on the phone with someone working from home when I heard his dog barking in the background. The guy apologized about it. It didn't bother me because I actually laughed about it over the phone.

I told him I could tell he was working from home based on similar prior experiences during this pandemic with representatives taking calls from home.

He even shared a story about when used to work at a call center and there were cats that came around his workplace because they belonged to someone in that vicinity. He told me they came around trying to get food from the employees while they were eating lunch outside.

Back
Top Bottom