F4AB3F14-A361-402D-BE92-BFFB0B6FFAF2.jpeg

Alright it’s done gotta recap since I started it :lol:

They had the dude pinned in the culd-a-sac

44DB2DB3-1B14-4D97-8A15-40BB6BFC91DD.jpeg

Brave dude comes up and batons the back window out

EFF50520-E4C3-4DA5-8DFB-310BECADC0BF.jpeg

Driver of the stolen Charger spins tires to smoke out the surrounding cops

D37924F6-82B7-49C3-B5B5-B5137F2E80B4.jpeg

Block is pinned down, then they eventually get around to grab him out safely, no one harmed could’ve been bad :wow:

916DF636-F78D-49B9-9DA2-978EBB678C35.jpeg

274D19EA-F78D-4677-81C6-307654A19C41.jpeg
Always liked that body style Durango.

In Portland, the Sexual Revolution Starts in Kindergarten | City Journal

Portland Public Schools has launched a war against the “gender binary” and adopted a radical new curriculum teaching students to subvert the sexuality of “white colonizers” and begin exploring “the infinite gender spectrum.

That Poker “bad beat” that was posted a few pages back :sick::sick::sick:

That’s one of the most idiotic poker plays and justification for an all-in call that I’ve ever seen in my life.

Been playing high level poker since I was 18 and I’ve never seen something that stupid, even at home cash games.

There’s no way that she’s that dumb, this is too high stakes of poker. So she either cheated, or she never entered the tournament with the hopes of winning ie: a ringer. Crazy that she tried to explain her reasoning on camera. Would have just kept quiet with a move like that.

Exactly. I get that certain teams are in dense areas with a huge loyal fanbase but that table needs some explanation.

I searched the top and bottom and it’s already interesting. Dodger Stadium seats 56,000 so they’re basically selling out every game of a large stadium. But, it’s the second largest behind Oakland - so they’re only filling 20% of their stadium.

And Oakland is kinda notorious for selling super cheap tickets with tons of promos to get people in there to a 20% capacity attendance

do people even play Cyberpunk 2077? tbh I picked up some of the comics and they're pretty ill.

reading "the world of Cyberpunk 2077" rn, gonna see what that netflix show is about after.

Back
Top Bottom