the thread about nothing...

🤔🧐
Year or so back… when I saw LL Cool J was willing do a versuz against Jay-Z I initially thought Cool James was on one. But hit for hit, LL would probably win that IMO, and it wouldn’t be that close.

?
Not my ***** Killmonger
trollyard.gif

Funny to see so many cool retro sneakers just sitting at the mall. Jordans, Dunks, Blazers, AF1 and not surprisingly my favorite Reebok Iversons. Either these are good times or the economy is real crappy.
I'm especially happy that Air Force 1s are overshadowed. While hypebeast debate whether they're cool or not, I'm getting most of the model I want at retail or lower. This also applies to Jordans that aren't 1s, 3s, 4s, and 11s.

🤔🧐
Year or so back… when I saw LL Cool J was willing do a versuz against Jay-Z I initially thought Cool James was on one. But hit for hit, LL would probably win that IMO, and it wouldn’t be that close.
I'm by no means a Jay-Z fan, but nah :lol:

LL got some classics tho.

How is this even allowed? Is this sanctioned by a sports commission?

Mr. UFC, Dana White runs this league.

With bittersweet anticipation, one of my favorite shows, Night Court
goes back on the air tonight with new episodes.

Bittersweet because reprises or reboots usually aren't great.
But more bittersweet because about half of the main cast have passed away.

John Larroquette is back as Dan.
I am hoping to see Richard Moll & Marsha Warfield make appearances at some point.
Even Ellen Foley would be amazing.

The last scene of the series featured Dan & Roz in a lifeboat taking about human nature.

nc.jpg

Rest in peace Harry Anderson.
Rest in peace Charles Robinson
Rest in peace Selma Diamond
And rest in peace to one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, Markie Post...

s-l500.jpg

🤔🧐

Word, Cool James got a gang of radio hits that are slept on. I agree LL would probably win, but i think it would be close still. LL already a much better performer though. Due to the era he came up in

Word, Cool James got a gang of radio hits that are slept on. I agree LL would probably win, but i think it would be close still. LL already a much better performer though. Due to the era he came up in

Jay gone perform his bit from Murdergram then LL gonna come at him like,

"I'ma do you wrong!" (crowd goes bananas)...

Yeah I was actually trippin sayin it wouldn’t be close, lol.

The energy performing “I’m Bad” 😮‍💨

Overall, yes Jay has the better catalog. But I got LL’s hits over his.

I wear sandals Monday-Friday with the exception of gym shoes when I go workout.
Got about 60 pairs right now but I told myself I’d stop at 50. SSENSE got a good sale going on right now and I got 2 pairs in the cart.
Someone talk me out of it lol

Back
Top Bottom