the thread about nothing...

I want to see the alternate reality where Iowa won. I feel like it would’ve been a whole song and dance….to silence.

The thugs of the mean streets Storrs, Connecticut were rioting after a basketball game last night but we still talking about taunting...

When it comes to that topic, you know what it is. Narrative has been that way for a very long time, especially for specific athletes....

0zmubkjexyra1.jpg

I saw that once at Target overnight shift. They were in the car sleeping after they just said they had something important to do and needed to leave early :lol:

we can only afford 2 hours of rest doing night shifts. damn, after doing it for 5 years, I knew I was done doing it. I aged really bad after doing it.
Yeah man, it’ll take a toll on your body for sure. I was only there for a few months and was happy when it was over. Had a few guys in there who were 10+ year vets :wow::smh:

Yeah man, it’ll take a toll on your body for sure. I was only there for a few months and was happy when it was over. Had a few guys in there who were 10+ year vets :wow::smh:
most people that were doing night shifts for a long time ended up with some bad illnesses. it's good that you got out soon. I have to wait 5 years since I was raising a family and had no one to take care of them in the daytime. wife was going to school so I have to babysit in the daytime. I knew some co-workers had to bring their younglings during their night shifts. sucks not having a care facility for the employees' children.

most people that were doing night shifts for a long time ended up with some bad illnesses. it's good that you got out soon. I have to wait 5 years since I was raising a family and had no one to take care of them in the daytime. wife was going to school so I have to babysit in the daytime. I knew some co-workers had to bring their younglings during their night shifts. sucks not having a care facility for the employees' children.

That’s a lot of work man, I’m glad you and the wife stuck to it and overcame. Props my guy 🤝

Night shift is wack, I only do like 2 hours of work a night but I can’t wait to be laid off in a week.

I just watch hella YouTube, I feel sorry for people who have to do it at a company that works you hard.

Back
Top Bottom