the thread about nothing...

I left my job in a blaze of glory and my boy walked off the job with me in November.

Just before that they fired my friend who’s an apprentice and I trainer her how to haul oversized.

She took some classes/training and got a job running cranes making way more money than my ***. :lol:

Then the head mechanic heard where I’m going to work this summer. “Yo I’m friends with the owner, I’m gonna call him and come too” makes a call and quits on the spot right before paving season kicks off. Worked there 7 years. :rofl:

You love to see it at these big companies that treat people like trash.

Super Soakers were gone by 2004 when I would've used them, because moms had heard stories of "kids being hit in the eye and going blind".

My friend had the 2500 big boy one, one time he came over and at full pressure we were on my balcony in a typical Bronx apartment, it shot all the way to building in front of us. :lol: Joints legit had power.

hzkby8lk7sua1.jpg

Us town kids thought we were doing it with Super Soakers and water balloons. Then a country kid showed up with one of these and annihilated us.

s-l300 (1).jpg

These two were the game changer around my way!! I’ve only seen the yellow gun once and I was extremely jealous of dude that had it, lol. He was wildin during Freaknik spraying all the chicks who were acting stuck up lol. I’m talkin blasting freshly done hairdos lol, and the ones that just wanted to get wet 😈
7B4BBD74-7CDE-4352-A952-665C20AB6862.jpeg
CD71DCAE-6BA4-4176-B301-C19FCF27149E.jpeg

Mess got me reminiscing about the days of playing with the fire hydrant and egg fights

Two blocks worth of kids 15-20 of us all had super soakers water balloons, hoses, everything except the back packs 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️. 108 degree Bakersfield weather most parents lock us out all day so they can clean the house, cook food all day, and probably get drunk 🤣. Few cool parents leave the garages open and supply us with food and snacks all day. We got water guns stashed in the bushes, our pockets, wherever we can hold em. Switch between water fights, bikes, football, basketball, always beef going on because of the games so somebody always bust out the boxing gloves, everybody make it home safe by time the street lights come on, the few that dont you can hear getting whistles, and cussed out soon as they come within view of their parents 🤣. Full 12 hour shift of nothing but playing memories man memories 🔥

Mess got me reminiscing…anyone have a summer of playing in the water of the fire hydrant!? This dude, we called Crazy/Cocky Tony, he could lift the water to heights I’ve never seen!!! Telling people we not gon spray their car and doing it anyways lol. We knew who not to play with, and yeah still did a few, and yes it got a lil ugly lol smh

Wow, haven’t had Haggen Daz since they got rid of the Baileys Shake…they really should bring that back
haven't bought one for a long time since they seem to discontinue espresso chocolate and caramel explosion. have to check still though since they might have renamed them into something else.

I got a “homeboy”…lately I’ve been distancing myself from him because he’s 38 still trying to be a rapper. Yesterday, he sent me an invite to a 4/20 event he’s headlining…TONIGHT. :stoneface: He said their expecting 1k people, which means is going to 40 people. 25 of them the is going to be dudes. I said I was still going to mess with it because Ive been feeling kinda guilty about not talking to him much anymore. We’ve taken trips together and had good times, but him always trying to make thing about his “music career” got old. I noticed the flyer didn’t have a time and it was talking about getting tickets. I hit him up to see what time it starts and how much it is to get in. This man said $20! Man my tire is about to go flat. I even thinking about going to strip PURELY out of spite. They talking about a “celebrity” basketball game. This is the venue..
4AF41269-E6F9-485B-9DA3-839BB750853D.jpeg
…where the **** are they going to hoop?! I was going to ask if ITAH for flaking, but as I type it out the more I realize this some BS.

EDIT: AND theres no bar!!

Last edited:
Had a friend couple blocks away and his house had a large wooded area out back with a few trails. It was perfect for water fights with super soakers in the summer. One day must have been around 10 of us with multiple style soakers but one guy had the backpack joint and I remember being super jelly lol.

Always wanted that CPS 3200 joint as I only had the soaker similar to this one https://www.target.com/p/nerf-super...VTA3nCh2ONwZhEAQYASABEgKrfPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I always instantly think of Missy's album cover when seeing bottoms of AF1's. Friend's older sister had that in rotation for the longest.

Back
Top Bottom