the thread about nothing...

Nice pick up zmaqbool zmaqbool 👍

I think the last pair of Lebrons I ever bought were the XIII’s in the USA colorway. Probably only worn them twice and still look new.
Thanks bro. I love the LeBron XIII's...went through 3 pairs of those. Ankle support was phenomenal on that model. You should start wearing them more often.

Charleston SC
IMG_20230507_185053.jpg

IMG_20230507_194917.jpg

IMG_20230507_190212.jpg

IMG_20230507_194607.jpg

Thanks bro. I love the LeBron XIII's...went through 3 pairs of those. Ankle support was phenomenal on that model. You should start wearing them more often.

I really should. It’s something I do with shoes I really like. I got not problem beating on my Vans, Pumas and Reeboks though :lol:

Tried like hell to get all of the weeds out before cutting the grass. But I wasn't even close to being close to done and had to cut that **** today.

I at least have a section that was picked free to compare to the section where I'm going to just use spray.

Also...I like the idea of the electric mower. Not nearly as loud...not nearly as heavy. But this 1 hour max of cut time is a MAJOR downfall. Got a patch out there I couldn't finish up.

I grabbed a blower and trimmer combo set that came with a battery so I've technically got a back up now and shouldn't run into this issue again. But still.

And the damn batteries are 200 ****ing bucks. That's 50 gallons...or 50 cuts. Which is probably a years worth of cutting. Maybe 2. So this mower and battery better be here for 4-5 years

Also...I like the idea of the electric mower. Not nearly as loud...not nearly as heavy. But this 1 hour max of cut time is a MAJOR downfall. Got a patch out there I couldn't finish up.

I grabbed a blower and trimmer combo set that came with a battery so I've technically got a back up now and shouldn't run into this issue again. But still.

And the damn batteries are 200 ****ing bucks. That's 50 gallons...or 50 cuts. Which is probably a years worth of cutting. Maybe 2. So this mower and battery better be here for 4-5 years

Yeah, I bought one a couple of years ago - didn’t have nearly the power for my crappy lawn. I gave it to my dad for his flat neat grass and it works well.

I bought a big snorty gas one and it’s been great - just powers through and takes way less time.

Back
Top Bottom