the thread about nothing...

Watch out for that left jab, haha.
I’m usually uneasy when my nephews have to do it and the cat start making some angry meows. I know what potentially coming.
I do it while he is relaxed or dozing off. I typically play with his paws and see his reaction. if he's reactive to it, I wouldn't cut it yet. once I see he's settled, I would quickly snip a nail or two and stop once he becomes anxious of it. then restart the whole process. on a good day, I would have all done in 5 minutes. max is about 15 minutes, don't want to stress the cat and me ending up with tons of bites. if I'm feeling generous, I would even file the nails.

I do it while he is relaxed or dozing off. I typically play with his paws and see his reaction. if he's reactive to it, I wouldn't cut it yet. once I see he's settled, I would quickly snip a nail or two and stop once he becomes anxious of it. then restart the whole process. on a good day, I would have all done in 5 minutes. max is about 15 minutes, don't want to stress the cat and me ending up with tons of bites. if I'm feeling generous, I would even file the nails.
also doing this in preparation for his upcoming bath in a few days.

Randomly remembered she got kicks on YouTube. Haven’t watched her videos in a very long time but she has a kid now. Crazy

9wpljx1gtqya1.jpg

…and its not the best car line up. Idk how Kia managed to get regular people thinking this. Folks out here paying 80k for Kias..

The modern ones are nice. Unoriginal maybe, but nice. Especially the electric side. Kia/Hyundai clearly will surprise u.
That Delorean looking upcoming model :smokin

Back
Top Bottom