the thread about nothing...

Oh & damn Yeezy did affect Adidas hard asf.

The Adidas store that got built there not too long ago got ripped out so fast & turned into a PINK VS store.

Hope someone from the mall calls for a job man.. I don’t care where I work in there. Way nicer mall, people & atmosphere.

I just wanna go back to working there, it’s like home to me. 💯 ♥️

Oh & damn Yeezy did affect Adidas hard asf.

The Adidas store that got built there not too long ago got ripped out so fast & turned into a PINK VS store.

Hope someone from the mall calls for a job man.. I don’t care where I work in there. Way nicer mall, people & atmosphere.

I just wanna go back to working there, it’s like home to me. 💯 ♥️
All the temp kids with summer jobs will be going back to school, and before you know they'll be looking to get people in before the holiday season. If its all online applications, follow up a day or two later in person preferably but atleast by phone. Go in take a resume let them know youve applied and just wanted to introduce yourself. A little extra effort can pay off

I love the idea of live instruments for some of these classics but man oh man do i HATE the set up of the room, it just takes away from the actual performance
I know what you mean, it’s so tight in there. I loved it when Mannie hopped out and spread the fun to the audience, looked fun.

IMG_3383.jpeg

According to the criminal complaint, police with the Mankato Department of Public Safety went to the establishment on a report of a man "yelling and throwing Skittles at employees and customers.”

Stetina was found at another nearby business and was informed he was under arrest. While officers were attempting to handcuff Stetina, he "pulled away" and attempted to flee, and at one point he allegedly attempted to trip an officer by wrapping his leg around him, the charges say.

If convicted, Stetina faces up to just short of one-and-a-half years in prison and a $5,000 fine.

IMG_3384.gif

Watching a vid that’s giving a few reasons why people thought Batman Returns was too dark… in the first movie people faces weren’t just changing clownish, they died eventually. My man darted a dude clean in the neck with a feathered pen, toasted a dude to death, and shot and killed more than a couple, and fell to his death from a helicopter. Catwoman too sexy!? The kiss to kill Max was wild, yeah. But pending your age, I’m sure we all thought the moment Vicki was kissing all over the Joker trying to trick him was a bit 😳. Hell, Eartha Kitt use to lay like that lol.

Don't you hate when discover a really old show for the first time then you do research and realize it was a commercial failure so the network cancels it? Sad

Watching a vid that’s giving a few reasons why people thought Batman Returns was too dark… in the first movie people faces weren’t just changing clownish, they died eventually. My man darted a dude clean in the neck with a feathered pen, toasted a dude to death, and shot and killed more than a couple, and fell to his death from a helicopter. Catwoman too sexy!? The kiss to kill Max was wild, yeah. But pending your age, I’m sure we all thought the moment Vicki was kissing all over the Joker trying to trick him was a bit 😳. Hell, Eartha Kitt use to lay like that lol.
I agree with you 100%. Tim Burton is actually on record as saying he felt that Returns is actually less dark than the first one. I totally understand why he feels this way.

Back
Top Bottom