the thread about nothing...

Preciate the opinions on the fit TAN. Cant believe this girl is about to be 16 😢. She hasnt seen me cry before hope i hold it together during my speech 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️
FB_IMG_1689969387885.jpg

White shirt. Dress shoes
My first inclination was dress shoes. I have some dope black patent and suede paisley dress shoes that would set the print on the jacket off. However my daughter is in charge of the fit for the most part. She specifically picked the jacket and those two pairs of shoes as options. She had me make her some custom rhinestone Air Force ones that match her dress for when she's tired of wearing the heels. All my life I've been trying to get her into sneakers and just recently over the last couple years or so she's been dabbling a little bit. So when she requested that I wear the Kobes, pops is going to wear the Kobes 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️.

Garage repair man was like...yeah, it's gonna be way easier for me to replace the full unit than to repair the gear.

I said I ain't gonna argue fam, I know how to reprogram remotes.

Preciate the opinions on the fit TAN. Cant believe this girl is about to be 16 😢. She hasnt seen me cry before hope i hold it together during my speech 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️
Congrats on this special milestone for you and your baby girl. 👍

My nephew also turns 16 in a few days and was just out shopping for his bday. I got him some rugby shirts, a retro “Nightmare on Elm st” cap and a pair of Adidas Gazelle he’s been wanting.

Back
Top Bottom