the thread about nothing...

s-l1600 - 2023-07-19T025618.897.jpg

If I’m from Oakland I’d have an eternal beef with Vegas. They stole not 1 but 2 teams from the same city and warriors went back to SF. It’s really a shame because I like look at Oakland as a west coast Atlanta or Baltimore for black people but the powers that be have stripped that city of damn near all their entertainment. Going from having teams in the 3 major sports to none is wild.

If I’m from Oakland I’d have an eternal beef with Vegas. They stole not 1 but 2 teams from the same city and warriors went back to SF. It’s really a shame because I like look at Oakland as a west coast Atlanta or Baltimore for black people but the powers that be have stripped that city of damn near all their entertainment. Going from having teams in the 3 major sports to none is wild.

dubs game were so much more fun to go to there

A's blew it for everyone. Giving the Raiders a hard time all those years with that land til Mark took that stadium in LV and ran.... only for the As to end up following them to Vegas anyways 🤦🏾‍♂️

It sucks because league expansions take forever and Oakland probably won’t see another football, baseball or basketball team in my lifetime. I feel for the locals.
Seattle still can’t get a basketball team despite being a large market with plenty of money to throw at one.

can't blame Oakland for not wanting to pay for a billionaires stadium, meanwhile the politicians in a state with one of the worst education systems said yes please.

I might go light in my chest meals
I be feeling bloated
I don’t think we were supposed to be out here watching double meat burgers and caniac combos

Back
Top Bottom