the thread about nothing...

IMG_0145.jpeg

Saw this podcast post discussing the Mount Rushmore of the Attitude Era…

Austin
Rock
HHH
Taker
Honorable Mention- Vince McMahon

They were making an argument for HBK and Foley. HBK wasn’t Attitude Era IMO, but he ran so it could walk…

Austin
Rock
HHH
Taker

They were making an argument for HBK and Foley. HBK wasn’t Attitude Era IMO, but he ran so it could walk…
HBK was there in the beginning. It's hard to say when the Attitude Era started- The Austin 3:16 promo, Bret cursing out Vince, Summer Slam 97, or The Montreal Screwjob.

Austin
Rock
HHH
Taker

Austin and Rock for sure.

With a member of DX represented, I won't argue who...at least between HBK and HHH. I'm partial to HBK but I guess I can understand the POV that he wasn't really the man during the Attitude Era. With what HHH did during the era and has gone on to do after the fact, hard to put him on there.

HBK was there in the beginning. It's hard to say when the Attitude Era started- The Austin 3:16 promo, Bret cursing out Vince, Summer Slam 97, or The Montreal Screwjob.
"Started" between nWo's formation and dX's formation.

Obviously WWE was leaning edgier before DX but the new found blur between real/kayfabe and the shock-value entertainment moments after that are directly related to the Curtain Call and to the Montreal Screw Job.

These yours from childhood?

Yep from my childhood. Nothing that cool unfortunately lol
-Lots of cars (hot wheels, etc.)
-Power rangers megazord (2nd version, samurai one with the red ranger dragon) - has missing pieces and kind of roughed up, stickers peeling
-Some x-men / transformers (beast wars) - missing accessories, body parts, etc lol.
-Decent amount of lego

Yep from my childhood. Nothing that cool unfortunately lol
-Lots of cars (hot wheels, etc.)
-Power rangers megazord (2nd version, samurai one with the red ranger dragon) - has missing pieces and kind of roughed up, stickers peeling
-Some x-men / transformers (beast wars) - missing accessories, body parts, etc lol.
-Decent amount of lego

Man they’re cool af to me 🔥 I think I stopped collecting figures right around 1996-97 so I recognize the stuff you’re mentioning.

jpzx jpzx neat pics. You guys still keep in touch?

Back
Top Bottom