the thread about nothing...

GTA V is the Dodge Challenger of video games
I just had to put into perspective how ****ing long it been

I legit got a PS3 for MK9 and The Last of Us

I got a PS4 for MKX and MK11 is on that same console

To play MK1 you would need a PS5

GTAV is on all three of those damn consoles :lol: :lol: :lol: :smh:

The discouraging part is if they dropped a trailer today we would probably have to wait two to three years just to get our hands on it (if it’s anything like GTAV release):smh::smh::smh:

GTA6 is like the Cherry 12’s (before they stayed on real ease schedule)

They keep talking about it to the point where I’m like I’ll believe it when I see it I got to see it on the shelf at Target at this point

IMG_2400.jpeg

IMG_2401.jpeg

Someone who rhymed "I like my ***** brown like a mf boot" with "I like that *** big like Shaq tennis shoes" SHOULD NOT be in prison.

Don't know if this should be in the "washed" thread but I am feeling ancient today - spent the weekend moving my older boy into his dorm again yesterday and our second kid started at university this morning. The last decade has just disappeared.
had to update my vaccine shots so I had one 2 day ago. yesterday, my arm was extremely sore and my whole body was in pain. took as much pain meds as I could. woke up today and my body felt worse. I feel like I have a flu in terms of pain. never felt this way since 10 years ago, horrible feeling. worst part is I have classes today and work in the evening, not to mention I have another bloodtest.

Back
Top Bottom