the thread about nothing...

F6-uCLZbYAA8z3K

I have this older lady ex coworker I keep in contact with. We mostly talk about basketball(find someone in Texas to talk basketball with is rare). She's a die hard Lakers fan. I texted her about Dame. She text me back about James Harden and the Lakers and I wanted to text back, "Man don't nobody give a **** about them bum *** ******!" :rofl:

I did t get any was in my way to work
Young dude kissed his turn and instead of just rerouting himself he tried to maneuver over and was in a 18 wheelers blind spot

His whole front side got ****** up dude couldn’t even open the door from the inside

The truck driver was oblivious to wasn’t happen my Uber driver followed him all the way to his job to tell him what happened

I don’t think the young dude was denying it was his fault he just wanted him to acknonwhat had happen so he can make the insurance claim

Dude had to be 21 at best
He was just a kid in my eyes

how many countries you been to? (no layover etc)

I'm at 17

USA
Canada
Mexico
Grenada
Trinidad
Great Britain
Finland
Sweden
Germany
Zambia
South Africa
India
Netherlands
France
Ireland
Estonia
Greece

ultimate goal is one day japan/tokyo
Mexico
Jamaica
Colombia
France
Belgium
Poland
Austria
Netherlands
Germany
Japan

Most Underrated : Poland- fire place and really cheap
Most Overrated- France was dope especially the south, but the US hate made it meh for me
Best City- Tokyo hands down, different universe over there, style and food were also amazing

How did you like Africa? I think that's the next continent for me, was trying to hit Morocco but now with that earthquake smh.

how many countries you been to? (no layover etc)

I'm at 17

USA
Canada
Mexico
Grenada
Trinidad
Great Britain
Finland
Sweden
Germany
Zambia
South Africa
India
Netherlands
France
Ireland
Estonia
Greece

ultimate goal is one day japan/tokyo
Canada x3 with a 4th trip next year
Japan (going back next month)
Colombia
Germany
Hungary
Austria
Switzerland
Czech Republic
The Bahamas

Wish list is Mexico for the World Cup, Greece, Ghana, South Africa, South Korea, Singapore, and damn near the rest of South America.

Back
Top Bottom