the thread about nothing...

IMG_1664.jpeg

IMG_1663.gif

IMG_1665.jpeg

How

Why

How

Yeah Blake Shelton and John Legend nah

If you can’t look at a dude and be like yeah he is handsome or not then you’re a weirdo homophobe.

Females look at females and say yes or nah, she wears a lot of makeup, etc., you can’t though alright.

That being said Natalie Portman should win every one, I guess the only female to win was Kate Upton.

I just discovered if you copy text/image on your iPhone, you can then paste it to your macbook just by hitting apple+v. Don't have to save it to a file and transfer or anything.

Took it for granted, as it was always gonna be with us. My parents went there. Not me, by the time I was in 2007 I was in HS unfortunately never went.

Although, I’ve heard tell of the magic that is Toys R Us…. and want to go. :lol:
Ahhh man, you missed out! Well, pop into the future ones. They’ll be smaller but really it’s just them eliminating the baby stuff and possibly the bicycle section.

Cheeks getting clapped in the window.
I was thinking the same :lol:
Clap at the speed of a drum roll.
1699484195947.gif

The only part of our euthanasia law that I see as debatable is that we don't just allow it for physical suffering (terminal cancer pain for example), but the law has been expanded to also offer euthanasia for psychological suffering.
Personally I support both. However the process for psychological suffering should be much more strict, for reasons that should be pretty obvious.

So how much "reaffirming" takes place for those that have started the process?

Especially those that are dealing with psychological issues because they could very well end up well within that "at least 6 months" time period? I wonder if they are given proper emotional/psychological support during this time. Just wondering, I know you might not fully know.

Back
Top Bottom