the thread about nothing...

Minnesota tomorrow, February 25th, Stephen A just missed his sweet spot

IMG_3281.jpeg

Wordle 981 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟨⬜⬜
Green Green Green Green Green

Ska can you again go over the new rules of posting it

I hit enter after it then something and it works.

I also discovered that if you edit it it works - but you have to delete everything and paste it again.

Aye Dios mio!! That looks delicious 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Well done bro. Wanna try something different and hits real good? Make something we call Sopes. All the ingredients are easy to find at a Latino grocery store.
the wife ask me the other night and said that she wanted to try out Chipotle. I looked at her and said.......

Attachments

• billy-madison-adam-sandler.gif
    billy-madison-adam-sandler.gif
    3 MB · Views: 64
TODAY IS A BLESSED DAY

Our government finally decided to issue a decree that changes our extremely archaic farmland lease laws.
I'll need to get a lawyer involved, but I'll finally be able to get this bum *** farmer to stop paying me rent in 40kg of potatoes a year.
For context, I own a piece of farmland valued at about €10k since my dad died in 2017. There was no written contract between my dad and the farmer, at least not that I was able to find any record of. Due to a loophole in the farmland lease laws, the farmer went to a judge within days of his passing and legally fabricated a binding contract that couldn't be disputed or nullified in any way. The farmer set the contract to 40kg of potatoes a year, with the duration set to infinity.

But thanks to this new decree that also applies retroactively, I can now nullify the blatantly nonsensical contract and seize my land back or negotiate a new contract that I have actual input over.
Amongst other things, they closed the verbal contract loophole that allowed him to completely fabricate the terms of the lease to a judge after my dad died. The contracts can now also no longer include goods or services as payment, so he can **** off with his potatoes.

Back
Top Bottom