the thread about nothing...

Speaking of Bad Bunny, he was suppose to have a show here tonight. But it got canceled due to low tickets sales. The prices were ridiculous.
Screenshot_20240323_201523_Chrome.jpg

I don't get complete meals but I've been ordering my proteins from JustMeats. I just have to make my sides
Bruh I do t want to cook at all and these grocery stores have no kind of selection at all :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was looking into promeals
I have like 10 meals to get me through the work week for $168 including the overnight shipping
Hell if I eat chipotle twice a day I’m going above $20 a day easily at any fast food joint

Hell even if I get salad and go twice a day it’s still over that price and they cut back on the protein availability

Bruh I do t want to cook at all and these grocery stores have no kind of selection at all :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was looking into promeals
I have like 10 meals to get me through the work week for $168 including the overnight shipping
Hell if I eat chipotle twice a day I’m going above $20 a day easily at any fast food joint

Hell even if I get salad and go twice a day it’s still over that price and they cut back on the protein availability

let me know what you decide. i constantly battle with this.

i spend so much on food. $20-$30 a day. I guess that’s about $1k a month.

Just go to Costco, cop the $5 chicken, one of their big packs of salad, dressing and hot sauce. Can get like 5 meals easy out of this combo. Just take the skin off and soak up/drain grease from the thighs.

It’s worth the splurge for me^ to eat good food. Going try Methodology for a week and see how it goes. That one is fully prepared meals. Will switch to something like Homechef or one of the more grocery ingredients sort of ones down the road that’s a little more time consuming but less expensive but want to spend 60 days of clean eating kickstarted before an Asia trip.

I don’t care about traveling (too busy with work, hard to unplug with the work I do), don’t buy clothes shoes etc no material things, don’t drink don’t smoke, etc. My only expenses besides living expenses are almost always eating food related.

I can’t cook veggies for ****
Like at all bro
w
It’s worth the splurge for me^ to eat good food. Going try Methodology for a week and see how it goes. That one is fully prepared meals. Will switch to something like Homechef or one of the more grocery ingredients sort of ones down the road that’s a little more time consuming but less expensive but want to spend 60 days of clean eating kickstarted before an Asia trip.

I don’t care about traveling (too busy with work, hard to unplug with the work I do), don’t buy clothes shoes etc no material things, don’t drink don’t smoke, etc. My only expenses besides living expenses are almost always eating food related.
yeab I feel
Like it’s worth it I tried looking up so locally and it’s either no delivery or the menu is limited
They did have one locally that did deliver but you couldn’t mix and match which was always a turn off for me to meal prep in the first place only thing I need to go get from the grocery store is fruit and some protein shake mix for the end of my day

Turns out my nutjob neighbor has spent at least the past few weeks slandering my name in random replies on my small town's Facebook group.
On threads that literally don't have anything to do with his salty comments. Dude started whining about his "neighbor to his left" being disrespectful, unhelpful, bla bla bla on a missing cat thread the other day.
I just checked the creation date of my audio recordings of him screaming death threats at me. March 30th, 2022. A whole 2 years ago and this man is out here whining on missing cat threads.
I don't really check the FB page much but my landlord hit me up about it and said this nutjob's been complaining in multiple threads the last month. :lol:
is your neighbor's name goes by donald trump?

Back
Top Bottom