the thread about nothing...

Someone just told me.

"Why do you hate Monday's but never said a bad thing about the first of the month?"

My response:
tenor.gif

So starting today..

1st of the month is Hulk Hogan..

It's befitting that today is April's fool, monday and the 1st of the month.. :smh:

Anyway..

My bank account is my wallet and my monthly expenses and savings is the cash in the wallet..

200w.gif

Why is a solar eclipse such a big deal again? I remember it in NYC 2017, I was on lunch break at work and managed to catch it outside and borrow someones glasses. I mean…I guess it was cool? I dont remember it getting dark or anything so I guess it depends where you are.
I bought my car the last solar eclipse.. I guess I need a new whip soon..

Why is a solar eclipse such a big deal again? I remember it in NYC 2017, I was on lunch break at work and managed to catch it outside and borrow someones glasses. I mean…I guess it was cool? I dont remember it getting dark or anything so I guess it depends where you are.

NYC 2017 was a partial eclipse. Most of the US hasn't seen a total eclipse since at least the 70s. Some states in the path haven't seen a total solar eclipse since they've been a state and won't see another until 2099. A lot of people will be traveling to get a good view. They've actually issued travel advisories just due to the expected traffic and increased need for emergency response personnel. Those needs are either incredibly overblown or it's gonna be a crazy afternoon.

I was rooting for Flaujae her coach makes it hard to like LSU tho. It's also dope seeing what Clark is doing. Taking Iowa of all schools to the final 4 and possibly getting a chip to even further cement her legacy.

So I had terrible news this morning.
For those who remember my foot injury last year (got ran over by a 15-ft, fully loaded flatbed trailer), I need surgery again. I have a completely ruptured tendon that wasn't caught via MRI back in October because there was still so much fluid in my foot that the magnetic imaging could not resonate.
When you tilt your foot up and try to bring your big toe towards your shin, there's a thick tendon on the front, inner part of your shin that you will see flexing.
On me, that's torn. Completely ruptured.
Surgery on the 16th.
I'm... unwell. This will be my 7th surgery, all below the waist.
*multiple profanities*
I know the feeling. I have to hang-up my cape in competitive basketball due to my knee and gastroc muscle injury. My nagging injuries can no longer able to go close to that level. I might do some rec but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom