the thread about nothing...

Today was the volunteer job's teambuilding event where we went poledancing.
Bruh that **** is tough :smh::lol:
Turns out that we're all awful at it, other than the coworker/friend who has been taking poledancing classes for a couple years. She was also the one who convinced everyone to put poledancing on the teambuilding poll.

By the end of it I still couldn't manage even a basic spin. Neither could most of us so it was more of a dance routine than anything else.
Meanwhile she's spinning around upside down and doing splits

send-da-video-v0-gmbpijpdl0ic1.jpeg

Amber Rose is an untalented serial dating loser with two kids who have different dads. She's primarily known for whoever she's dating at the time. It appears there's no sucker for her lately, so her endorsement of Donald Trump is basically her latest publicity stunt for exposure.
1716351781654.png

Amber Rose is an untalented serial dating loser with two kids who have different dads. She's primarily known for whoever she's dating at the time. It appears there's no sucker for her lately, so her endorsement of Donald Trump is basically her latest publicity stunt for exposure.
1716351781654.png
What's funny is she's an organizer of the "**** Walk" and all that *** ****... yet she's endorsing the guy that helped get rid of Roe and is now openly talking about limiting contraception :lol:

If she need a bag, I'll give her a couple stacks for the 🐱

It’d violate TOS due to the 'bra' (some tiny bdsm-looking strap that covered practically nothing) said coworker/friend was wearing :lol: And I don't wanna include anyone who doesn’t consent.
Least NSFW I can provide is a still from her recording while she was giving us a private show at the end. Her exhibitionism fetish is no exaggeration and she couldn't care less about random people seeing her assets.
IMG_6308.jpeg

It’d violate TOS due to the 'bra' said coworker/friend was wearing :lol: And I don't wanna include anyone who doesn’t consent.
Least NSFW I can give is a still from her recording while she was giving us a private show at the end. Her exhibitionism fetish is no exaggeration and she couldn't care less about random people seeing her assets.
IMG_6308.jpeg
You better go ahead, make Fewtch proud and get in trouble with HR asap bro

It’d violate TOS due to the 'bra' (some tiny bdsm-looking strap that covered practically nothing) said coworker/friend was wearing :lol: And I don't wanna include anyone who doesn’t consent.
Least NSFW I can provide is a still from her recording while she was giving us a private show at the end. Her exhibitionism fetish is no exaggeration and she couldn't care less about random people seeing her assets.
IMG_6308.jpeg

Damn I was just messing around but you really went frame by frame to find the perfect still for the NT homies. Gracias, you a real one.

Damn I was just messing around but you really went frame by frame to find the perfect still for the NT homies. Gracias, you a real one.
Only because she has a genuine exhibitionism fetish :lol: She's a very close friend of one of my closest friends, who is also a coworker.
The way I got to know her better and become friends was that one day I was looking at her IG story and all of a sudden inbetween very normal food pics, graphic designs, ... there's just a pic of her topless at the beach. I texted this mutual close friend and asked if she maybe accidentally uploaded it without realizing it or something. Turns out they were both sitting next to eachother when I sent that text. :smh::lol:
Turns out it was very much a deliberate post and she thought it was funny I thought it was an accident. Then they called me and she started debating both of us on some 'men can be topless so I as a woman should be able to as well' argument. That debate ended with both I and our mutual close friend/coworker telling her she just has a fetish. :lol:

Man, I was thinking about shooting for Florida for the weekend, mom's started asking me where I was going to stay and made me think of my grandparents. Man I miss them. We could just haphazardly shoot down there and just walk in the house like we live down the street...AND they didn't trip about us walking in 4 am filthy drunk. Shoo Grandmother would sit up and talk to you until you passed out. Just don't leave any food in their refrigerator, she'd wake you up and offer your own food. "Its some shrimp in here if you want some.." :lol:

IMG_6308.jpeg
I'll always support **** doing *** ****, but stripping naked in front of multiple coworkers just seems like a bad idea :lol:

Back
Top Bottom