the thread about nothing...

IMG_6894.jpeg

I haven’t been to the movies in months, maybe a year. I gotta go soon because I actually enjoy it. The prices of sodas and snacks suck though :lol:

Edit: Happy Friday TAN fam
I only buy snacks when my money is right but my money ain’t gonna be where I want it next month. ima def make the movies. Think last time I went was to see Thanksgiving.

I only buy snacks when my money is right but my money ain’t gonna be where I want it next month. ima def make the movies. Think last time I went was to see Thanksgiving.

I hear you. I’m just gonna sneak in some M&M’s and small bag of chips so the only thing I’ll pay for is my soda :lol: . I want to watch that new Mad Max movie Furiousa.

What's funny is she's an organizer of the "**** Walk" and all that *** ****... yet she's endorsing the guy that helped get rid of Roe and is now openly talking about limiting contraception :lol:

If she need a bag, I'll give her a couple stacks for the 🐱

She's basically hypocritical like that.

She tends to cater to whatever race that will give her attention or acknowledgement based on her mixed ethnic background.

It's ironic she's siding with birth control when she's loose like that and had two kids out-of-wedlock with different men.

Was gonna say I could easily kill 10-12 tacos, but double wrapped tortillas has me doubting myself now. Probably 6-7 at least though.

I remember my group was dissecting a baby pig and every time Mr. Hudson would turn around, one of us would hold up the pig and this dude Donovan use it as a punching bag. I swear our pig had bruises all over it at the end of the class. That guy was funny as hell.😂

Would anyone buy refurbished dre Beats Studio buds from Best Buy? I’m tempted. Nvm I’m getting some raycon buds it’s Memorial Day weekend for Christ sakes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom