the thread about nothing...

I can't figure out if (young) Cheryl Hines is fine or nit. She's got some angles that she looks great and other angles where it's like...

Oh yeah, young dolly is A1...that's not even a question.

Don't we all know them chicks that got certain angles? Some of them angles, Cheryl was looking sexy as hell with that big *** mouth she got.

I can't figure out if (young) Cheryl Hines is fine or nit. She's got some angles that she looks great and other angles where it's like...

She is pretty, same with Julia Roberts but they both have that issue of having wideeee mouths/smiles.

Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 3.06.43 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 3.07.07 PM.png

Saw a dude hollering at a old lady
And I stood up to help
I swear to god nobody else on the bus even bothered to help smfh

I feel you but maybe people are just trying to get home to their families while doing everything in their power to avoid crazy.

Respect to you but I would just be careful when judging others that didn't stand up. No disrespect.

Honestly, I wouldn't help either.

You never know what people on these days.
I feel you but maybe people are just trying to get home to their families while doing everything in their power to avoid crazy.

Respect to you but I would just be careful when judging others that didn't stand up. No disrespect.

Yeah I have no issue with that I guess the age of the woman got me the most dude had to be 50 and the lady was about 80 or even more

Hell I thought he was just a random dude at first
Until I found out they were together
I’ve never in my life seen someone talking to someone that age like that
Dude was acting like Ike Turner :smh: :smh: :smh:

Surprised Jamba Juice is still hanging around. Locations around my area in so.cal seem like they are down to 1 person running the show during the week. They used to be so packed every time I went.
That Auntie Anne’s just opened in 2023 and is carrying the water but I agree, maybe but a Pizza Hut Personal Pan chain there :lol:

That Auntie Anne’s just opened in 2023 and is carrying the water but I agree, maybe but a Pizza Hut Personal Pan chain there :lol:

Not sure if this was everywhere, but they used to have Taco Bell/Pizza Hut locations. They had those personal pizza/bread stick combos. Would hit the spot. Then one day, they decided to remove the PH part of it and just left them as just TB.

Not sure if this was everywhere, but they used to have Taco Bell/Pizza Hut locations. They had those personal pizza/bread stick combos. Would hit the spot. Then one day, they decided to remove the PH part of it and just left them as just TB.
That’s why I say, because the TBell/Hut drive-thru was here too, but they got rid of it smh

Back
Top Bottom