the thread about nothing...

I go to the beach every weekend in the jersey shore during the summer and usually I bring a few beers with me to drink on the beach... But with the Jake checking your bag or just sneaking my bag in by throwing it over the railing is a hassle...so this weekend decided to just drink some Fiji water... I think I'm a just bring water for now on

I go to the beach every weekend in the jersey shore during the summer and usually I bring a few beers with me to drink on the beach... But with the Jake checking your bag or just sneaking my bag in by throwing it over the railing is a hassle...so this weekend decided to just drink some Fiji water... I think I'm a just bring water for now on
water water would be proud

img_20170102_165920_136-jpg.2346936

Rest in peace.

We all still talk about you and miss you so much and even more so today.

Happy birthday Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_

1. Having one of the few driveways in my neighborhood, I understand the frustration with people blocking my.driveway.

2. Anyone that blocked his driveway was highly inconsiderate.

3. He is stupid for hitting the woman. Just call the police and have them ticketed or towed.
She's blocking access to the fire hydrant also, get her fines she'll stop. Set up a camera start mailing pictures to the HOA or cops.

Saw a dude hollering at a old lady
And I stood up to help
I swear to god nobody else on the bus even bothered to help smfh
I wouldn't expect anything from strangers on a bus. It's to be expected.

As someone who gets the bus to work, the weirdest part is the amount of people who are afraid to sit next to someone. The bus will be packed and these people will just stand next to an empty seat even if the other person isn't blocking it with their bag.
What are they gonna do, say no if you ask them to remove their bag so you can take a seat? It's so dumb.

Back
Top Bottom