the thread about nothing...

They’ve really cracked down on the illegal fireworks. Growing up, all I would hear were car alarms going off every minute from all the M80’s being lit.

Not in my area. Whole streets are filled with all the folks in their front lawns watching the fireworks :lol: In the middle of the street no less.
2B429F55-78BE-4366-B2C0-1EBBD717FA8D.jpeg

How long had yhis been an issue? Im sure this isn’t a new issue right? :lol:

When you talked to her what happened?

Facts bro! Def did.. at first I got push back then after I started pointing it out and it became a thing.. she tries to ask here and there but it’s like in her character to ‘out with the old’ so it doesn’t just stop and I’m still the unexpected casualty of it so it’s frustrating sometimes.

Facts bro! Def did.. at first I got push back then after I started pointing it out and it became a thing.. she tries to ask here and there but it’s like in her character to ‘out with the old’ so it doesn’t just stop and I’m still the unexpected casualty of it so it’s frustrating sometimes.

Dealt with it before for sure. Usually they come from parents that had slight hoarding characteristics so they go in the complete opposite direction.

Like you said, just ask me first before you throw MY stuff away.

It's worst when it's food. Like if they see a blemish on a banana or pepper they think it's trash. :lol:

I think my upstairs neighbor is crazy (for real). She goes nuts every time her husband leaves for work at 5am. She opens the window, removes the mesh screen and beings throwing random objects out the window like flower pots, paperwork, drinks. This happens a few times in a week.

After that light work she starts crying asking for help, screaming gibberish (No, it’s not Spanish) and begins scratching the walls. I can’t tell if she’s punching or kicking the apartment wall but It’s something like that. Next up is constant feet stomping almost as if on purpose, dropping heavy items that make my whole bedroom boom. This is all while still yelling and crying at 5am. She chills out when she notices people leaving their apartments to go to work.

Her man just got back from work and he’s complaining about the mess she made. Dude drove off but not before she ran outside in the street and yelled some insults. That apartment upstairs has been home to a string of people who yell, scream, fight on a regular basis. Most def a pattern I’m seeing. That ************ might need to be sprayed with Holy Water 💦💦✝️💦

I think my upstairs neighbor is crazy (for real). She goes nuts every time her husband leaves for work at 5am. She opens the window, removes the mesh screen and beings throwing random objects out the window like flower pots, paperwork, drinks. This happens a few times in a week.

After that light work she starts crying asking for help, screaming gibberish (No, it’s not Spanish) and begins scratching the walls. I can’t tell if she’s punching or kicking the apartment wall but It’s something like that. Next up is constant feet stomping almost as if on purpose, dropping heavy items that make my whole bedroom boom. This is all while still yelling and crying at 5am. She chills out when she notices people leaving their apartments to go to work.

Her man just got back from work and he’s complaining about the mess she made. Dude drove off but not before she ran outside in the street and yelled some insults. That apartment upstairs has been home to a string of people who yell, scream, fight on a regular basis. Most def a pattern I’m seeing. That ************ might need to be sprayed with Holy Water 💦💦✝️💦

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom