the thread about nothing...

It be some fine *** cops tho. They all go straight to the top because no one is trying to have someone like THAT riding around in a patrol car.

0edbe182891ca0f21bf83224b4dd68a3.jpg

Why is it that when you buy really nice or pricey things for people out of your heart, they say that you’re a drugdealer?? That or I’m showing off.

By Being nice? :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: I’m done with these ***-holes.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I DO THAT! I AM BUYING THE CHEAPEST **** FROM NOW ON FOR THESE ****S OR NOTHING AT ALL. Watch how ima do these prixx.

The ******* nerve.:smh: The buck stops here.
Most people are inherently selfish and they dont give out of kindness. Its either to look or feel a certain type of way. If you are genuinely buying folks nice gift, its going to be precieved all kinds of ways because, unfortunately, most people give to get. If I was you, I wouldn't stop, I'd lean into it all. The frauds are going to starting getting upset.

My fiancee wants me to drive 40 minutes to the beach on the opposite shore from where we live to meet up with her and her friends from work this evening.

I don’t know any of these people and I can think of a few venomous snakes I’d rather be bitten by than do this. Please give me your best excuse so that I don’t have to go. I’m trying to relax tonight.

Back
Top Bottom