the thread about nothing...

Crested Goshawk
1000005832.jpg

I wonder which comes first in most instances: eyebrow piercings or opiate addiction. There’s definitely a correlation between the two, but it seems to be a real chicken vs. egg conundrum.

Also when did handball become the official game of scumbags? Never met an upstanding citizen that plays handball on a regular basis.

I wonder which comes first in most instances: eyebrow piercings or opiate addiction. There’s definitely a correlation between the two, but it seems to be a real chicken vs. egg conundrum.

Also when did handball become the official game of scumbags? Never met an upstanding citizen that plays handball on a regular basis.
I’m experiencing intense Deja Vu right now. I feel like you’ve made this post before, addressing these very topics. Maybe not quite verbatim, but yea :lol:

I’m experiencing intense Deja Vu right now. I feel like you’ve made this post before, addressing these very topics. Maybe not quite verbatim, but yea :lol:
That very well might be the case, but it appears whatever answers I could have received did not meet my standards of satisfaction.

The question will continue to be proposed until we reach a conclusion everyone can agree on.

That very well might be the case, but it appears whatever answers I could have received did not meet my standards of satisfaction.

The question will continue to be proposed until we reach a conclusion everyone can agree on.
Yea, to my knowledge, you didn’t receive any responses to your questions the first time you asked, if memory serves me right

Some were the kids that flipped their eyelids over and the others were the kids that ate glue

Kids that did both ended up playing handball

Back
Top Bottom