the thread about nothing...

f6619535eb09969af6fc3867d2715c11d0c629c14fd42c64035391e00fb26b27_1.jpg
1726517483767.gif

There's a kid on this Metro train who looks like Marvin Harrison Jr. The only difference is the kid is much shorter and smaller with longer hair than Harrison.

Wordle 1,186 3/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
All 5 letters in my first 2 guesses.
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.
😂 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m horrible at FaceTime. Once I get going talking I’m holding the phone like a walkie-talkie. I probably don’t look back at who I’m talking to until it’s time to hang up lol

I’m horrible at FaceTime. Once I get going talking I’m holding the phone like a walkie-talkie. I probably don’t look back at who I’m talking to until it’s time to hang up lol

Probably cause im old but I legit dont understand people who facetime for a regular *** conversation. Why do I need to ft you? Only time is if you bout to show me something or I legit havent seen you in a long minute but other than that tf. :lol:

Last edited:
Soooooooo many quotables in this film. Farrelly bros had one hell of a run
I actually didn’t know who directed it. But the information in your post as well as looking into the information on Wikipedia led me to successfully meet my daily aspiration to to try learn something every day.

Thank you my friend.

I actually didn’t know who directed it. But the information in your post as well as looking into the information on Wikipedia led me to successfully meet my daily aspiration to to try learn something every day.

Thank you my friend.

IMG_5228.gif

Back
Top Bottom