the thread about nothing...

Got called a tap dancing raccoon (but the racial slur) today by a black woman for sharing a post about Sabrina ionescu nailing a game winning 40 foot 3pointer in the wnba finals. People are weird as hell man.

I live in Eugene. She went to UofO. Watched her and her teammates dominate in college. Still a big fan of her in the pros. I don’t follow the logic here.
IMG_5434.jpeg

Being a fan of white WNBA players means you are ignoring the people that have built the WNBA on their backs.

It's dumb and has been going on all year.

Being a fan of white WNBA players means you are ignoring the people that have built the WNBA on their backs.

It's dumb and has been going on all year.

Very dumb. The leap in logic from rooting for your hometown hero, and equating that to disrespecting all black players (from one single winning shot post) is wiiiiiilllld.

Like, Luka had a good game in the finals but nobody is allowed to say anything about it ever? Right.

Maybe its just on SM, but Ive noticed that sometimes black women suck at identity politics. They just be throwing words around.

What are you in school for?

I’m not in school, she ran a program at my middle school they took us to colleges, camping, musicals, cook etc. just open to everyone to give the kids something to do.

I might go volunteer there in the winter for the cooking classes.

Back
Top Bottom