the thread about nothing...

829552706fadef279918afdf582a5501.jpg

I grew up in a small town and I don't think there was any need for parallel parking within an hour drive, and my parents' and grandparents' generations rarely ventured far from home. Any time any of them are in the city with me and I parallel park they react like I just solved a rubix cube or something. It's kinda funny and kinda sad.
When I took my driver’s test way back when in a little town we had to imagine there were cars to park between. The guy giving the test would say, “park here,” but there were no other cars parked along the curb 😄
I passed btw

Friend invited me over to her appartment sometime in the next 2 weeks so she can "cook for me" and it'll be a "surprise"
Man I'm 100% certain this ***** hasn't cooked one dish in her life :rofl:
Probably gonna get served some undercooked boiled chicken with burnt rice, no seasoning

Let me tell you something about this nothing in life bruh…

When a woman likes a man that don’t like her. That man in her eyes is now a jerk, an *** hole, etc, etc. She’ll even start a vendetta against him for not liking her. It’s like how DARE you NOT like her. :nerd::lol:

Now on the other hand…

When a man likes a woman that doesn’t like him & he makes several attempts with her. That man is now a “Creep”, “Stalker”, “Groper”, wierdo… etc. etc.. You HAVE to STOP liking her or you’re going to the slammer. 🚔

The moral of the story is… you cannot & will not win. :rofl:

- Church. ⛪

Back
Top Bottom